Chapter XI (M)

(Author-nim's pov.)

(P.S: A lot of smut and listen to the song. It makes this even more better!)

      In utter excitement, the two entered the lustful toys within their caverns. They didn't care what they where doing, they just wanted the feeling of lust inside their lonely entrance. "Ji... Jiminie~", Taehyung said, trying not to let out a moan. "I... I know... just be patient", Jimin said as he adjusted the vibrations to maxim. "Ah!~", they both moaned in unison. They continued this action as they rubbed each others crotch's together. They would look down once and every time a second past, examining the messy cock's that could only be described as perky small bananas. Both of their tips where pink, oozing with pre-cum; capturing the innocence upon their manhood. 

      As these actions where taking place, somewhere else where stalking with lustful eyes. Jungkook at first though it was some couple having sex or something. But within seconds, he recognized that moan as Taehyung's deep voice, something like that. He then looked up and found a messy Taehyung under a sweaty Jimin. This, instead of making him annoyed, turned him on. As he stared at the two, and he realized the expressions layered over their beautiful faces. These lustful expressions read wanting more, and Jungkook knew that only him and Yoongi could fill the emptiness that resided in their now self-lubricated, puckered, pink, and vibrating holes. As Jungkook observed, Yoongi was trying to sleep. He just couldn't sleep at all, the noises where bothering him. Every time he would hear the boys moan in chores, he just wanted to get up and bang the living shit out of Jimin. 

      Both boys looked around to make sure that no one was staring at the beauty's. Only to find people lost in either sex, drugs, or alcohol. At that moment, Seokjin and Namjoon where to busy on their third round and Hoseok was having guys line up behind him. Yoongi just couldn't take it anymore, every fiber in his body was screaming at him for not fucking his property. So he took action, he ripped Jimin off of Taehyung. This action caused both boys to whimper from the lack of heat, but Jimin was fast to find the longing warmth. Yoongi took out his erection and inserted it into Jimin. Jimin began moaning deeply as Yoongi slammed against his prostate. Taehyung on the other hand began moaning Jungkook's name repeatedly, trying to get the younger's attention. Jungkook was having a battle within himself, yeah he wanted to fuck the older till all the latter could think of when the word 'sex' came into mind, Jungkook would pop up. But another part of him told him that he had no right to fuck Taehyung since he wasn't his. 

     After a few moments of battling, he came to a conclusion. He can make Kim Taehyung his, he can mark his beautiful milky-tan skin. He can paint his canvas in many love marks, and his brush will be his lips and teeth. "Hury the fuck up Jungkook. My bitch wants to have a group sex", Yoongi groaned. "No need to be so violent hyung. I'm down", Jungkook's face turned that of a cocky five year old who just won a game of cards. Jungkook leaned down and abused Taehyung's lips with his own. Taehyung was now begging for more after the small taste, wanting more and more as the kiss deepened. His anus was aching for the warmth that only Jungkook's cock could provide. Jungkook was now debating if he should leave the vibrator inside of Taehyung or take it out. "Hury the fuck up!", Yoongi yelled, "Just leave it inside of him!", he said trying to go as slow as he could, but from anyone's perspective, he was going at a fast rate. "You ready for this baby?", Jungkook asked as he took out his thick, long dick. He teased Taehyung's entrance while waiting for an answer, "Yes!". "Get on all fours like Jimin", Jungkook said as he tried helping the latter into position.

     Once Taehyung got into position, Jungkook slowly entered Taehyung. The older gasped at enormous amount of pleasure he getting from sensitive organ that has entered is sensitive opening.  The impact was to much for the older, causing him to lean on Jimin for support. Yoongi then used all his strength and slammed into Jimin. Both boys where holding hands as their bottom half's where being feed. Jimin and Taehyung started to have a steamy makeout session, their pinkish-red lips nipping at each other. Jimin's and Taehyung's holes where causing to much pleasure as the other two thrusted into the sexy mess beneath them. Their walls where warm and clenching the other's dicks. "Ah fuck babe", Jungkook groaned, "Your so fucking warm and tight", he finished as he kept thrusting. "G... go fas...faster!", Jimin said as he moaned. "Ah!", Taehyung moaned as he get him self together, "Go... faster!". Both Jungkook and Yoongi smirked at the sudden outburst from the both boy's. "Whats the magic word?", Yoongi asked as he stopped thrusting into Jimin, Jungkook then following in his hyung's foot steps. "Please!", they begged in unison. 

      Once they got what they wanted, they buried themselves deep inside them. Fucking them tight up to the hilt. Both boys let out several high pitched moans as they where smothered in pleasure. They had to lean on each other for support, hugging each other. Their dicks rubbing each other as they grinded on each other. To believe they still the power within them to do such actions as their energy to do so was taken away as they where getting worked open. At some point, they where afraid that there might be a large gap by tomorrow but right now, they where having the best sex they have ever had. Their minds where clouded by the thoughts of their unholy holes being filled by the others seed. But despite all this, they still had a few space left within them to admire each other. Their hooded eyes, lushes pink lips, and sweaty bodies. As these thoughts passed through each others minds, the other's hands snaked around their waist and landed on their cute erection. Both boy's moaned even louder as it was to much to take in. They where so close they prayed for release, they didn't even feel ashamed. 

     "H... hu... huryyyy~", Taehyung moaned out loud. Both Jungkook's and Yoongi's rhythm became sloppy and violent. They where so close but they where stubborn to release so they held it in. The other two became aware of it as they felt the thrusts become sloppy. "Do... don't... hold it.... IN!", they yelled as they came all over them selves. Soon, the other two came inside, filling the other two to the brim. Their hips shivered as they came inside of them. Meanwhile, Jimin and Tahyung lost all power to stay up. Their legs, hips, and arms gave away, letting out a pleasurable moan. They then finally took out the vibrators. 

       Sleep took over their minds and they laid over the sticky sofa, eyes gently closing. 

-----------------------------------

Yay!

I love it

NO PROF READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The song does not suit the scene but it's just the music that's playing at the party

Google is so gay