Chapter X

(Author-nim's pov.)

     It was another work day, Sunday. The day ended quick as they hoped it would. It wasn't much of a hassle today as they expected and that made their day. Because why would someone love to waste a great beautiful day at work. At the moment, they wanted fun, fun was all they wanted to feel since they wanted to take their minds off work at least a night. And just as if the miracle happened, Jimin got a text from Hoseok saying that there be a party to night. As Jimin got the message his whole body came to life. "Hey guys!", he exclaimed, "Do you guys want to go to a party to night!", he said with a smile. Luckily, there was no classes tomorrow and there were no up coming exams to prepare for and no work tomorrow either. 

    "Sure!", Taehyung exclaimed with his bright rectangular smile. Seokjin was amazed at Taehyung's sudden outburst as he finished cleaning the windows, "I'm surprised Tae. You usually always try to come up with a excuse". Taehyung just giggled, "It's just been no fun lately and I want to do something other than reading while eating a tub of green tea ice cream". Jungkook just chuckled at the thought of reading a book because since when did Taehyung like reading. "So what you are saying is that you want to either get some dick or just have a fun time and get wasted?", Jimin asked with a slight grin. Taehyung turned beat red at the first statement, he tried to defend himself but just became a mess in the process.

    "Yah!", Taehyung exclaimed, "Stop laughing and when is the party?". Jimin, trying not to laugh, stated that it'll be at Namjoon's house, Seokjin's boyfriend. "How come Joonie didn't tell me?", Seokjin said as he pouted. "I said when not where dumbass", Taehyung said he flipped the chairs on the table. "It's at 8:00 pm to when ever!", Jimin said as he left to get ready. "Are you coming Kookie?", Taehyung asked as he got his bag. "Yeah, I need to release some stress", Jungkook said as he smiled. 

      Taehyung was now at home, looking for something that would look nice. As minutes passed he finally decided on what to wear. He found a black baggy shirt that exposed his right shoulder. He also wore a black choker that had a name tag on it that spelled Meow. Black ripped leather skinny jeans. And finally, his black converse and a fake tattoo of a kiss mark on his left cheek.  He then looked at his mirror and checked if his make was on right, no mistakes. Something he noticed was how his hair was almost pure violet and only had a few strands of lavender hair across his bangs. He took a mental note to either redye it or just go completely hot pink. He also took this time to put on some nice looking contacts, turquoise. 

       After the whole getting ready thing, he went to snack on mochi while watching Age of Youth. It wasn't so late as when Jimin texted him to get ready, which he was for thirty five minutes. As he kept reading his friends text, he read that he was gonna be there within a few seconds. Seconds is not enough for someone to get ready. And just as Jimin said, the door bell rang, violently. "Could you not!", Taehyung exclaimed as he opened the door. 

      Jimin stood there in awe as he checked out his friend. "Wow, you look so cute yet fuckable", Jimin exclaimed, "How do I look, do I look like a god dam, sexy hoe?", Jimin said as he showed his outfit. He wore a large stripped long sleeve, a black choker, black skinny jeans, and some rings. "You look fine", Taehyung said as he stepped out of his house. "Wow, thanks", Jimin said in disappointment  as he walked down the small steps, "And here I thought I look so hot. I honestly wanted to look for ma boi!", he exclaimed. "Maybe I should just go and change", Jimin said as he pouted. Taehyung just gigged at his friends statement, "You look fuckable to. You'll probably get fucked senseless by Yoongi". Jimin smiled as his eyes turned into crescents, "That's the nicest thing you have told me". 

     "I'm surprised that you haven't noticed my messy brown hair", Jimin said as they arrived to the party. "I did, you look nice", Taehyung said as he got out the car. Both of them were happy with the way they looked and because they found parking space. "Hurry up!", Taehyung exclaimed, "It looks like the party started earlier then we expected". As they entered the amazing house, Taehyung noticed the smell of cum and the noise of moaning. He felt deja vu as he passed the couple of three that were going at it. Of course Taehyung was not surprised at witnessing the scene since it has always been like that to every party he has been invited to. Well, it only has been like that since college. 

       Like usual, it took them some time to find there friends. They just blamed the huge crowed that blocked their view. They were already aware where their friends were at. They would usually be at the main living room where it was close to the bar. Some one who had never been to Namjoon's party's could have mistaken his house for a sex club. Taehyung liked referring Namjoon's house like that since he already saw four guys giving each other head, a girl being fucked against the kitchen counter, and the couple from earlier. Of course those were the only he could remember from the top of his head, he was sure he saw more than that.

      "Hey Namjoon!", Jimin exclaimed as he headed towards his boyfriend Yoongi. "You house is so dope!", Jimin said as he grabbed one of the shots in front of him. "Aigoo~", Namjoon hissed, "Don't drink that, I'll go and get some cocktails". And within seconds, Namjoon had already left. He didn't need to ask what they wanted cause they never, not even once have they changed their drink. "Hey Hobi!", Jimin exclaimed, "Want to go and play beer pong?", Jimin asked with a sly smile. "Ani, I don't want you to get drunk with some one else than me", Yoongi said as he laid back. And so, they waited for Namjoon's return. 

       Minutes passed and mostly everyone was drunk. Namjoon and Seokjin were banging on the coffee table, while Hoseok was being penetrated by two guys. Yoongi was taking a nap and Jungkook was looking up different positions he could try out during sex. 

      While they were busy, Jimin and Taehyung were dancing with each other. They both had lust in their eye's, remembering when they were in a relationship. Their body's were so close that their lips slightly grazed over each other. After a long staring contest, they engaged in a hot make out session. Their teeth grazing against each other as their tongues swirled inside their mouth's. For a while, these actions continued, but Jimin wanted more out of Taehyung. He wanted him to moan and so, he nibbled on his tongue. Taehyung moaned as he put his hands over Jimin's neck while Jimin put his hands on his waist. Taehyung decided to move away, leaving only a strand of saliva connecting their lips. "Fuck me", Taehyung moaned. "Ani!", Jimin said while he pouted, "I want to be bottom". "You know I don't like being dominate", Taehyung said as he frowned. "And we can't ask them to fuck us cause they seem busy", Taehyung said as he looked at Yoongi and Jungkook. "Hold up", Jimin said as he left Taehyung. As Jimin left him, Taehyung noticed how he walked, or more like limped. Jimin walked as if he had a major boner. Their were no words to describe how he walked but Taehyung didn't blame him. If he walked right now, he would walk the same way to. 

       Not long after, Jimin came back with what seemed two vibrators. "We'll just have to get their attention", Jimin said as he took off his clothes. "Right~", Taehyung cooed as he did the same. They were now fully naked, and both of their erections were now more evident than before. "Alright then, lets do this", Jimin said as he smirked. "Ne!", Taehyung exclaimed. 

-----------------------------------------------

Are you ready for the next chapter

you better be

it gonna be lit

fyi, idk if i did this right but

i fabulous 

NO PROFF READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!