Chapter VII

(Author-nim pov.)

       "JIMIN!!!!", Taehyung yelled on the other line with his friend. "Shut the fuck up Tae!", the older exclaimed in annoyance. "So what is it you wanted to talk about?", Jimin asked as he noticed his friend has calmed down, a little. "I was at Jungkook's dorm!", he exclaimed. Jimin started to laugh at the many possibility's. "Did you get laid in just one night of meeting him!", Jimin laughed, "You savage as fuck!". "Shut the hell up. Not every one is a horny fuck like you!", the other exclaimed. "Excuse me?", Jimin said in a sarcastic tone. "At least i have principals!", he exclaimed as he blushed. "So what happened?". "Well~", he said as he fiddled with the tip of his fingers. "Nothing really. We just cuddled in our sleep and jazz.", he finished. "But he was so HOT!!". "Duh!", his friend exclaimed, "He is the hottest man alive.... well, other thank Yoongi". Taehyung laughed at the others statement, "Sure~". "Yah!", Jimin exclaimed, "He's fucking hoter than Jungkook!". Taehyung began laughing that he feel off his bed, "That dude reminds me of my Hal-abeoji". 

      "Dude, shut up", Jimin finished. "I bet he could get a heart attack just by bangging you!!", he laughed so hard that his tummy started to get sore from all that laughing. "Dude, he is so hot in bed. Just thinking about it turns me on!", the older exclaimed. "Tmi!", Taehyung exclaimed, "You horny fucker". "I hate you". 

       After their little argument, Taehyung decided to take a soothing, lukewarm, bubble bath with music playing in the background. He was soon smothered by the warmth. Forgetting the troubles of being a human. It was now him, and only him in this weird odd world. Taehyung's phone went off, informing him that his bubble time has passed, two hours. It was now 1:00 pm. Taehyung would always bake muffins for the guys. Which are Jin and Jimin, but he remembered that Jimin had told him to make a toddle of seven. And so he did. 

       After he finished baking them, he went out in his planned outfit. He wore a white short sleeve shirt with a grey hoodie since it is was cold. Some lengthen arm sleeve semi-finger gloves, knitted by himself, black skinny jeans, and black vans. 

       As he arrived, started to in front of the gate. Trying to ignore the stares of envy and lust, he had arrived where Jimin usually hangs out, the quad. It wasn't hard to spot the ginger from afar since he is the only on who dyed his hair like that. The reason why he did that was because it was dare. Jimin sower that he'd dye it back to black within a few days. But for now, he is a ginger. 

         As Taehyung approached his friend, he noticed he wasn't alone. He then realized that there was five others with him, asoming one was Seokjin. He then saw as he got closer, that one was Jungkook.  Taehyung felt nervous, yet happy. He approached with hesitation. "Tae!", Jimin exclaimed, "Gimme, gimme!". "Dude, calm down", Taehyung said as he grabbed a muffin for himself before placing it on the table, he grabbed a raspberry lemon muffin. As Taehyung bit into it he began looking around. He noticed it was the three other guys from last night. He immdeatly said hello to Jimin's boyfriend, Yoongi, Hoseok, and who he assumed who was Seokjin's boyfriend. After Jimin grabbed one, every one else digged in. Taehyung has never felt nervous about having people try his food, but it's different with Jungkook. It's as if Jungkook is different, compared to every one else. He was the only one who made him feel like this. And he likes it. "Hey, what up", Jungkook said as he bit into a chocolate muffin.

         Taehyung answered as he finished eating his muffin. "H-hey...", he said as he cursed himself for stuttering. "Cute", Jungkook mumbled, but loud enough for the other to hear. Taehyung blushed at the statement as Jungkook smirked as he was happy in what he did. "Dude, this tastes amazing. What do you put in this stuff?", Namjoon asked as he finished eating his muffin, asking Seokjin for a bite from his muffin. "Anni, you ate yours". "Come on babe, I'll do some hard core sex if you want?", Namjoon asked as he smirked. "Eww~", every one said except Taehyung since he was jealous of there relationship. To him, Nanjin is relationship goals.

         "Dude, get a room please!", Jungkook complained. Taehyung was a little dissapointed knowing Jungkook didn't want to be like that. But immediately discarded those thoughts, Shut he fuck up Tae. It's not like he'll date you. But don't get Jungkook wrong, those type of relationships didn't make him feel gross. It's just that he doesn't like the couple, not the type of relationship.

      It's not that Seokjin disturbed him. It's Namjoon. The fact of Namjoon being dominant makes him feel weird. But it's not a big issue. It just makes him feel awkward. Nothing more.
--------------------------
I kinda like this. Do you guys think it's okay?

I feel like i'm missing something!

MInnnn yoooonGIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He him cursing and doing all that shit just made me.... (>////<)

Fyi, i got all those pictures from Alison_8446. Don't get horny bishh!!!!!!!!!!

 Don't get horny bishh!!!!!!!!!!