Chapter III

(Author-nim pov.)

              As Taehyung heard his friend inform him of his date he immediately started to picture some hairy man that wants Taehyung to give him head for money. "I think I'm going to be sick", he said as he gagged. Jimin immediately laughed at his friends actions as he came close to there destination. "Don't worry, he's very good looking", he said smiling. "I'll be the judge of that", Taehyung said as he lowered the car window as he put his hand out. 

              Twenty minutes have passed already and Taehyung was becoming uneasy, "Are we there yet!", he yelled. "Almost Tae", he said, "If I'm right, I'll turn here and.... Hah!.... there it is", he said. "Hopefully he can handle you", he said in a worried tone as he began parking somewhere near the place, which seemed impossible since it was packed. "What do you mean", Taehyung said as he turned to his friend with a confused expression. As Jimin finally found a perfect spot to park, he turned to him and looked him straight at the yes, "You, my dear friend are very needy", he said as he patted his friends shoulder. "Mwo?~". "In other words, you have a very big, sexdrive", Jimin said laughing. Taehyung then defended him self by denying it, but it didn't work. "I say other wise. Remember those times when we were young and I fucked you twice as you moaned under me, yelling me to go faster", he said as he made a shape of a dick with his hands, fucking his other hand. "Oh, shut up!", Taehyung said as he shoved his friend, blushing at his statement. 

              As they entered the mansion like house, they were immediately greeted by the sounds and scents of music, moans, drugs, and alcohol. Despite these abnormalities, they seemed unfazed. They soon started to walk around aimlessly, looking for their companions as Jimin held Taehyung's hand. Within few minutes, they found them in a table near the bar. "Hey guys!", Jimin exclaimed as he let go of Taehyung's hand as soon as he realized his boyfriend was eyeing him. "Annyeong", Taehyung greeted. Then a man with brown fluffy hair, a black trilby hat, skinny jeans, a white cotton sweater, and a pair of skateboard shoes stood up and hugged the two in a tight hug. "I'm so happy you could make it!", he said as he kissed them both on the check. "Yah!", exclaimed a man with tattoos, "Stop kissing my baby". The man with brown hair turned to him and stated, "Oh please Yoongi. I already have ma man", he said as he sat next to a red head, kissing him. "Uug~", Taehyung fake gagged, "Please get a room Jin". The couple completely  ignored his statement and continued eating each other. Jimin then introduced his boyfriend to Taehyung. He was about to ask Jin to introduce his boyfriend too, but before he could, they left the table.  

               "Ah!... right", Jimin said as he went to look for someone. Within a few minutes, he came back with a black haired boy wearing a see through long sleeve that showed his strong biceps, black skinny jeans, and black converse. "Jungkook, Taehyung. Taehyung, Jungkook", he introduced them. Jimin then went next to Taehyung who was froozen in his spot, eyes looked with the younger, "This is the guy I have been talking about". They both just stood there, not knowing what to do. Till the silence between then was brooken by Jungkook, "I'll be on the balcony". 

               Taehyung was confused. Questioning the fact that it may have been him. If it is him, he really looks different, he thought as he watched him walk away. Jimin then walked up to him, after getting their friend Hoseok from playing beer pong. "Come on!", he said as he grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him towards the balcony, "Go get in his pants", he whispered. Taehyung then turned to him and was about to complain to him but stopped as he saw his best friend run away. He then opened the balcony's door as slowly as possible. As he was about to sit down near one of the seats, Jungkook spoke, "It's loud in there..... isn't it?", he asked. "Yeah, it is", Taehyung said as he sat up from his place. 

               After a few minutes of awkward silence, Taehyung finally build enough courage to ask something, kind of. "Um.... how do I ask this?", Taehyung hesitated. "Are you Jeon Jungkook", they both said in unison. "Was that what you were going to ask me? Kim Taehyung?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung then backed up a little, a little to much that he fell on the chair. "S-so.... it is you!", he exclaimed. Jungkook then winced at how loud Taehyung yelled. "Shut up!", Jungkook exclaimed, "Aish~". Taehyung was a little startled at Jungkook's reaction. "But are you really Jungkook?", he asked again to reassure himself. "Yeah, I am", Jungkook stated as he turned around to face him in the eye. Taehyung turned away at his actions as he went and hugged him, "Kookie!~", he cheered. As Taehyung hugged him, Jungkook tried to push him away, in which he succeeded. "Get off!~", Jungkook said as gently moved Taehyung away from him, "It's kinda awkward hugging each other after so long. First, we should catch up". Taehyung agreed as he motioned Jungkook to sit next to him.

---------------------------------------------------  

Yay!~

Another chapter! But I still feel like it's shit. And I feel like it's shorter. I promise I'll try my best.

ily!~ <3