Chapter VIII

(Taehung pov.)

      It's a Wednesday, a work day. I wake up in my pajamas, there so fluffy! Well, the top is, I don't wear anything at the bottom. I have at least an hour before I have to and open up shop. I then realize that I should start hiring more people as I look at the posters that I haven't put up yet. I need at least four more to help out. After I get myself together, I walk out my room and into the living room. As I take out the bucket of strawberry ice cream out to serve my self some, I hear scratches on my door. I then realize that it's the stray cat that comes by often. Knowing what she wants, I go to my living room closet ad take out the cat food. I get two handfuls and place it inside the door way. As always she comes in, shes a nice one. She doesn't scratch me when I hug or smother her in kisses. 

       After a while of watching her eat her food I get up and serve myself ice cream. I start to do a little dance as I eat my ice cream. That's when I spot a judging face from the cat. "Don't give that look, I don't judge you when you go and lick the neighbors dog", I said as I checked the time. I then remembered that its Wednesday, we open up at one. I grab my keys and bag as I leave the house or bungalow. That's when I realize that I'm in my bottomless pajamas. I immediately run back inside, blushing. 

       After finishing putting on descent clothing, I leave off to work once again. As I approach my cafe, I see a couple of girls crowding the entrance. I seed up my paste, wanting to know whats all the commotion. Once I'm in a good distance from the fangirling girls, I see it's Jungkook. "Hey!", he exclaims as he pushes pass the girls. "I thought you open up at twelve something?", he asked as he smiled, he looks cute with his teeth showing. 

      "I remember you saying that you where looking for people to hire?", Jungkook said, questioning his reason for being here. I am actually happier than I expected.  I'm weird, I then saw the girls looking at. They were ogling me, basically checking me out. I thought it was weird, but better than having them glare at me. "You want to work here?", I asked as he was biting his lip. He only does that when he is nervous or shy. But he looks hot, obvious. I could see from the corner of my eye that some of the girls were squealing. It bothered me, and to be honest, I do like him. I don't like it when people don't add met that they are in love, and I know when I'm in love or like them in a couple way.

      "Don't get jealous, but I am here for the job interview", he said as he lined in with his smug face. He makes me mad when he acts all-so mighty. "Don't get cocky kid", I said as unlocked the door, walking in. As I did, I could hear feet walking behind me, assuming it was Jungkook and the girls. The girls sat sorta quietly as I asked Jungkook some questions. I don't like doing paper work so I just asked him somethings, hoping he was telling the truth. 

         After the small interview, I found out that he can't cook that much. So I decided that I'll make him one of the waiters. He was okay with it, I also told him that he has to wear an apron. "It doesn't have to be like mine, you can wear anything to work, but an apron is mandatory", I informed him. He just smiled at me, a gentle smile. Just enough adorableness to make the girls squeal. It's like a new him, I never seen him like this. He use to be so emo and quite. Now he is normal? He shows more emotion is what I'm trying to say. But I like this new him. 

         "So you don't mind what I wear, just as long I have an apron?", he asked. "Yes, and the apron can be any color", I cleared out. "Cool", he said as he hugged me. I blushed at the sudden action. The girls squealed again . That's when Jin-ie and Jimin-ie came in. I went and hugged them, "We have a new co-worker!". Jungkook or Kookie, interrupted, "When can I start?", asked me as he smiled. "Umm.... right now if you'd like?", I said as I broke the hug. He chuckled at my actions, "Kay'". "I'll go and get ready. Do you have a black apron?", Jungkook asked. "I have one", Jin answered. Jungkook then basically flew away in his car. 

-----------------------------------------------

So!

Do you guys like it?!

I wrote this in my class

I feel like this is massive shiteu!

But I honestly promise the next chapter will be longer

I don't keep promises. 

Also, I feel like people got the whole namjoon and jungkook thing wrong. Jungkook is not jealous, just weirded out! I'll explain llater on!

Bybye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT PROF READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!