Chapter 19

Maddie's POV

I done with the world. I'm so done with walkers and people that want to kill us. We were on the road for a while after Beth d- after Beth left this terrible world. I'm sitting in a corner of a barn. I haven't moved an inch since we've been here not even last night when walkers were trying to get in.

"Who the hell is this" I heard Rick say. I didn't bother looking up if the person wanted to kill us I'd be fine with it. I'm mean we're all gonna be torn apart or if your lucky you'll be shot in the head.

It's been an hour and they want to go to a camp called Alexandria. I was listening just not moving or talking. "Come on Maddie" Noah said helping me up. I pushed him away and got into the RV. I sat by myself in the very back. "Mad's, are you okay?" Daryl asked. I pulled my pistol out and pointed it at him. He quickly got up and left shutting the door behind him.

"Maddie come on we're going to stay the night in this building" Daryl said from outside the door. "I-I think I'm gonna stay in here" I replied. That was the first time I've talked in days. I heard the door close so I let all of my emotions out. I cried myself to sleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up to the sound of the engine but I stayed in that room.

I heard the engine shut off so I got up with Noah and Tara's help and walked out the door to see huge gates. "First things first you've got to hand over your guns" a short brown haired guy said from in front of us. "Will you be okay while we give our wepons to them?" Noah asked. I nodded and they let go. I was fine for a few seconds until I collapsed.

"What's wrong with her?" The guy yelled. "I don't know" Rick yelled back. Then a doctor guy came outside. "I think she went into shock" He said picking me up. The thing is I can see and hear but I can't move and my heart is beating really fast.

Tara's POV

Noah and I let go of Maddie to turn in our wepons. She was doing fine at first then she collapsed. I wouldn't have been scared but her eyes were open and I could hear her heart racing.

Maddie's POV

I woke up and looked around no one was here. I sat up and looked out the window then I heard the door open. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Spencer" He replied setting down a plate of food. I ate silently as he sat in the chair beside the bed. Once I was done he took the tray and left. He was kinda cute but I don't know him so I'm not even gonna try.