Chapter 6 - Plans Do Work

A/N: Heheh, yeah... So, here I am again. After about a year. Yup. Sorry. I have no excuses. I just got a few notes asking me to continue and I did, since it kinda got me inspired again. I have the next one written down already to be honest, so I'll it immediately afterwards, I promise.

I do not own Code Geass nor it's characters.

The speech for prince Clovis's death was a boring one. For one, I didn't care a bit about that guy. I hated him actually. He was responsible for all the deaths in Shinjuku that day. Not that I really care about them, but still. But no one really knew that, except who were there.

I wonder what Lelouch is going to do about this. He has something planned, I'm sure of it. If I would think hard enough, I'm sure I could figure it out. But why heat my head on such things, I'm still going to know it by the end of the day. I doubt Lelouch would let an innocent die, right?

I arrived precisely 4 pm on the dot at Tokyo Tower. I have changed my clothes before coming here. Now I wore a black jacket, simple pair of tight jeans and dark brown high-heels. This was my usual outfit when not in school. Only my hair was in two low ponytails instead of one high. I consider cutting it actually. It was getting way too long for my taste.

I walked around the gallery slowly, taking in my surroundings. My eyes fell on a certain pink-head, who was also observing the photos, or so it seemed. Other three comrades were also here, just on the other side of the place. I glanced at the clock above Kallen. It said 16.01.

''Attention please, paging miss Kallen Stadtfeld from Ashford Academy. One of your personal effects has been turned in at the kiosk at the observation deck.'' The speakers said. I glanced at her. She looked surprised. I guess there's nothing she really lost.

I and the others followed her, keeping our distance. When she went to retrieve her belonging, the other three men chat some random nonsense, while I looked out the window. Well, so it seemed. In reality, I stood in such a place that I could observe Kallen without really looking at her. She seemed to examine that cellphone she retrieved, when suddenly she murmured something I didn't quite catch. After that she called with that phone. And I'm guessing received instructions.

We followed her and boarded a train. After riding it for a while, she got another phone call. I can assume he asked her what she sees on both sides. Yes, good job picking Kallen for this, I would have never talked so much about a city. And I wouldn't have satisfied him I guess.

I couldn't hear what he said next, but Kallen glanced at all of us and began walking to the front of the train, so I guess he ordered that. We all followed the pinkette and slowly we made our way to the front.

The very first wagon was empty except for only one person, who stood in the far front, facing the other direction. I'm guessing that was Lelouch, who else could it be. My, where did he get that outfit?

''Was it you? On the phone?'' Kallen asked when we all came in.

He remained silent. Waiting for something I presume.

''Well? Was it you in Shinjuku?'' She asked louder and a bit angered by his silence. ''Was that cease fire your doing?''

''Hey, we're talking to you!''

Oh, now I get it.

As the train entered a tunnel, Lelouch turned around momentarily. He was waiting for this moment to have an effect. Wow. He really knows what he's doing, I can see that already.

''What do you think of my tour of the settlement?'' He asked with his voice slightly changed. Enough to not be recognized.

''Your tour?'' Ohgi asked confused.