Neighbors

"Finally" was all Eric could say after hours of unpacking. He was finally situated in his new apartment.

He sat down on his little couch and was about to put his feet on up on the table when there was a knock at the door.

"Ugh, I just want to sit down." Erik said, exasperated because all he wanted to do was relax and watch tv. He can't because he has to answer the flipping door.

"It's probably just a Girl Scout trying to sell cookies." Erik said rolling his eyes as he reached for the doorknob.

But what he saw a far from a Girl Scout. He saw a really adorable man holding a pie. Erik was speechless for a few moments. Wavy brown hair, beautiful bright blue eyes, soft pink lips, fair skin, small figure. This man was simply beautiful.

Erik wasn't the only one who was speechless though. Charles was also having a hard time forming coherent words. Light brown hair, broad shoulders, perfectly tanned, gorgeous blue eyes. This man was incredibly handsome. After a moment of silence, Charles finally spoke, and Erik thought his voice was just as beautiful as he was.

"H-hello, my name is Charles. I'm your new neighbor. I just thought since you just moved in, I would welcome you with some pie I made. I figured since you've been moving in all day, you could use something to eat." Charles rambled, smiling warmly at Erik. To which Erik basically melted on the spot from his cuteness.

"Oh, well thank you Charles, it looks delicious. I'm Erik by the way, nice to meet you." Erik replied, shaking Charle's soft, warm hand.

"Lovely to meet you Erik. Well I'll leave you to it then. Have a nice night." Charles said, turning around to back inside his apartment.

"Wait, do you want to come inside and eat this pie with me? It's too much for me to eat all by myself." Erik said, smirking at Charles blushing face.

"Okay, yeah that sounds lovely, thank you." Charles said sweetly, stepping past Erik as he closed the door.

"Looks like you're all moved in already. Oh, I'm sorry to bother you, you're probably very tired." Charles said nervously. He didn't mean to intrude.

"Oh, no don't worry about it. I was actually getting a bit hungry anyway." Erik said, reassuring Charles. Erik thought Charles was truly beautiful, inside and out.

"So, have you been liking the place so far? I actually moved in not too long ago and I can tell you, the people here are very nice." Charles explained.

"I like it so far, it's very nice. You're actually the first person I've talked to yet, so yeah, I guess you could the people are very nice." Erik said smiling at Charles blushing face, yet again. Erik noticed that Charles has a habit of blushing frequently.

They sat down and started eating, and Erik, having an extreme love for all foods, immediately praised Charles on the amazing pie.

"Oh my god Charles! This is the best pie I've ever had! Well that being said, this is the first pie I've ever had." Erik laughed and Charles gasped.

"You've never had pie!? It's honestly the best food ever made! How did you survive?" Charles asked, seemingly very shocked.

"I don't know, I just barely made it." Erik said laughing. Charles laughed and Erik smiled at him. Erik thought that Charles had the most beautiful laugh he'd ever heard. Erik kept asking himself if Charles was even real.

That's how they spent their evening. Talking, laughing, and learning about each other. After a few hours, Charles checked the time and realized he should get home.

"Oh my goodness, it's already 10! Im sorry, I didn't mean to stay this long. It was lovely meeting you Erik." Charles said, standing up and heading towards the door.

"It's perfectly fine Charles. It was nice meeting you as well." Erik said leading Charles towards the door and opening it for him.

"Thank you for the pie again. It was fantastic." Erik said smiling at Charles, who just blushed.

"It's no problem at all, I love baking. It was actually a new recipe I tried too." Charles said, looking up at Erik.

"Well, I'm glad that you changed up," Erik said laughing, "well, good night Charles." Erik said, looking at Charles.

"Goodnight Erik, sleep well." Charles said warmly, smiling at Erik, and of course, Erik smiled back.

Erik watched as Charles walked out the door and back across the hall into his. As Charles got back into his apartment, he turned around, waved at Erik and closed his door. Erik went back into his apartment and lied down in his bed and went to bed with a smile on his face, and little did he know that Charles did the same thing.

A/N
Idk why but I've been in such a big cherik mood lately. Don't judge.
I'll post a drarry Oneshot soon, okay... Jeez
But thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting. Especially my dad official-jesus  love you man❤️
Bye bye!