Ocean

If there was something Erik loved more than Charles he didn't know what it was. He would constantly stare at Charles, just admire him, by his favorite thing about Charles was his eyes. They were just simply beautiful in Erik's opinion.

Erik loved his eyes because they we so complex. There were layers upon layers of different shades of blue. Erik would just be completely hypnotized by just Charles' eyes. He just can't stop staring at those ocean eyes.

When they first met, that's what Erik first noticed, his blue eyes. Erik's knew that he was already falling for him just looking at his eyes. He knew he was hooked, but he was scared. He's never fallen for someone from just one look.

He always think about Charles, especially his eyes, whenever he's not with him. They're like diamonds, like the ocean, like the sky, like everything that's beautiful rolled up into one thing.

They were in the study at the moment, just reading. Well, Charles was, Erik couldn't take his eyes off of something else.

Erik thought he was being discreet, but Charles could feel Erik staring at for the past hour.

"I know you're staring, Erik." Charles said smiling, not looking up from his book and surprising Erik.

"Sorry, Charles." Erik said quickly, looking down at his book.

"It's quite alright." Charles said looking up and smiling at Erik before looking down at his book.

Erik stared at his book for a few minutes, his eyes never leaving the same word. He waited a few more moments before staring back at Charles, this time a bit more discreetly.

Erik couldn't help that he constantly admired Charles. He loved taking in his beautiful features, again, his eyes. He only wished that Charles felt the same deep affection as he did for the young man.

Charles never really said anything about it to Erik. He was flattered that Erik would stare at him in an endearing matter. Although he loved the fact that Erik was so taken with him, he wished Erik would do something because he loved him just as much as Erik appeared to love him.

Charles closed is book and stared out the window. He starts thinking about Erik, just everything about him. He grew a small smile thinking about how much Erik was infatuated with him. He looked over at Erik, who by now had realized what he was doing and was reading.

Charles just smiled even more and placed his book on the table. He stood up and slowly made his way to Erik. He reached out his hand and took the book from Erik's hands, placing it atop his on the table.

He put out his hand for Erik to grab. Erik just sat there confused, he had no idea what Charles was going to do. He hesitantly grabbed Charles' hand and stood up.

Charles let go of Erik's hand and stared up Erik with those big blue eyes. Erik was completely mesmerized by Charles once again. He couldn't formulate proper thoughts or sentences. He just stared into Charles' ocean eyes, completely hypnotized.

"God, your eyes are so beautiful." Erik whispered, not taking his eyes away from Charles. Charles just smiled and wrapped his arms around Erik's neck. His stood up on his tip toes and looked into Erik's eyes.

Erik placed his hands on Charles' hips and brought him closer.  Erik leaned down and placed his head on Charles'. Charles leaned up and gently placed his lips on Erik's and Erik immediately kissed back.

Charles pulled away and looked up at Erik, who smiled down at him.

"I love you, Charles." Erik said, and Charles froze for a second. After the initial shock, he placed his head on Erik's chest and hugged him.

"I love you, too, you big goofball." Charles said laughing.

A/N
This one shy was inspired by Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish, which is my favorite song at them moment so.
I'm sorry it took so long to update, I'll try to update soon, but I have school in two days so I'll try to update on a regular schedule.
Thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting!
Bye bye!