Chess

Charles and Erik were both in their study playing chess. They've been playing for a few hours and Charles was beyond exhausted.

"Eriiiik! I'm tired, can we stop now?" Charles pouted. He wasn't used to staying up this late, but he was with Erik so it wasn't that bad.

"After this game, I promise, love." Erik replied sweetly. He was getting tired, but he has been winning all night and he was about to hit a new record. So of course he wasn't giving up so soon.

"Alright," Charles said reluctantly. All he wanted to do was go to bed and cuddled up to his boyfriend, but all Erik wanted to do was play chess.

Charles used this time to admire Erik, the amount of love he had for him was too big to even fathom. He always loved when he got to do this, just stare at Erik. He loved watching his face wrinkle a little in concentration, he loved when he would smirk a little when he realized he was beating Charles, he loved when he would lean back in his chair, with that cocky look on his face when he knew that he was beating Charles. He just loved everything about him.

"Ha, checkmate!" Erik exclaimed excitedly, he had just won seven games in a row and he was never going to let Charles forget it.

"Good job Erik. Now, let's got to bed! I want to cuddle you." Charles said sleepily and Erik just smiled.

"Alright, c'mon then." Erik said as he turned towards the door

"Can you carry me please? I don't want to get up." Charles whispered sleepily. Erik rolled his eyes and smiled picked Charles up. Charles was basically falling asleep in Erik's arms. Erik smiled down at the adorable man he was carrying.

When they got into the room, Erik placed Charles down on the ground and went to get into his pajamas as Charles did the same. When he came back, he saw Charles laying on top of the comforter still in his clothes.

"Charles? C'mon, you have to get up and get dressed, liebling." Erik said softly, but Charles just groaned and turned away from him and continued to sleep.

Erik decided that he'll just have to get Charles dressed himself. So he got he pajamas and sat him up on the bed. He slowly put his hands under the hem of Charles shirt and lifted it over his head, careful to not hurt him. He then unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off his small legs. Then he put a pair of his sweatpants of Charles, Erik knew that Charles always loved wearing his clothes.

As soon as Charles was dressed, he later him down under the covers and pulled him towards him. Charles immediately cuddled into Erik's chest.

"Goodnight, liebling." Erik said as he kissed Charles' forehead and he felt Charles smile sleepily.

"Goodnight, darling." Charles whispered against Erik's neck and gently kisses his collarbone.

Erik just smiled at Charles and fell asleep.

A/N
Dang, okay okay, I'm gonna do drarry soon. I swear
But thank you reading! And I have about 54 reads already! That's insane thank you!
Bye bye!