Chapter 2

I kept my eyes closed and I closed the door behind me. Once I heard the door close, I opened my eyes to see myself in a very busy school. Students were walking with their friends and they had their books held close to them. My outfit was the same and I felt something on my back. I saw on my shoulder was a strap. I looked on my back and of course I saw a backpack. I looked behind me and I saw that there was a wooden door. On the door there was a label that said, "Janitor's Closet."

I took a deep breath and I started to walk in the crowd. To be honest, it felt awkward. All the students I was seeing now is probably in their 40s from the time I am from. As I was walking, I bumped my shoulder to another shoulder. It was a grown-up.

Crap. Please don't send me out of the school. Please don't send me out of the school.

"Hey!" The teacher yelled over the conversations of other students, "You're coming with me."

The hall that was filled with voices was now quiet. All eyes turned on to me. I swear I almost fainted right there. Sure, I was used to attention in 2046 but I never received attention from any of my peers. I tried to ignore the eyes that were on me and went with the teacher. I hope Calum Hood, Michael Clifford or Luke Hemmings didn't see what happened. If they did, I would die.

The teacher lead me to the front office and to the principal. I saw old school computers on the secretarys' desks. The teacher put me into one of the seats that was in front of the principal. He looked at me. He had black rimmed glasses, a suit and his hair was a dark shade of brown.

"I'm Mr. Volpe," He said as he got out a few sheets of paper, "You're the new student. Y/F/N? Am I correct?"

How did he know that? I didn't even register in this school. I just have to go along with it then.

"Yes, sir." I replied somewhat calmly.

"It's a pleasure to have a new student here," Mr. Volpe said, "I suppose you have your books in your pack and..." He hands me a sheet of paper. "This is your schedule. I'll make sure someone stays with you the first few days so you can get used to the place."

I nodded and I took the sheet of paper. I headed out of the front office and I saw him. The Luke Hemmings.

It's him! It's him! Shhhhh, stay calm! STAY CALM Y/N!

"Hey," Luke greeted me with a smile, "Name's Luke."

Aww so fetus!

I smiled at him, "Name's Y/N."

"Beautiful name!" Luke complimented me, "I'm supposed to stick around with you for a few days. That fine?"

"That'd be great!" I smiled brightly at him while trying not to fangirl. Luke lead me to a classroom which is supposed to me my first class for the school day.

"There's Ms. Y/L/N!" The teacher gleemed at me while she held out her hand, "I'm your reading teacher, Mrs. Sisk."

"Pleasure to meet you." I said while shaking her hand. I heard students laughing. I hope that was the right term.

I saw Luke take his seat and he started talking to his friend behind him. I saw a desk that was all the way back of the class. I slowly walked to the back of the class. I saw a girl that was dressed in a striped dress with her hair looking natural, her make up was nice and simple. It made me sick a little.

 It made me sick a little

She put her foot out on purpose in front of me. And being the clumsy person I am, I tripped and I fell. I fell to the ground and some of the materials in my backpack fell. The students laughed and pointed at me. Ugh, so cliche. I quickly picked up my materials and ran to the back of the class. Mrs. Sisk quieted down the class and I saw Luke looking at me from his seat. His face looked like it was trying to say, "Sorry."

I gave a weak smile to him before I took a deep breath. I looked down at my desk and I listened to the teacher ramble about analyzing text. I've already learned all of this so it won't really be hard.

I almost fell asleep during class but the god damn school bell rang. I grabbed my backpack and I took the piece of paper out that the principal gave me.

Locker 124; 30, 21, 10

"Hey!" Luke called down the hall as I was trying to find my locker, "Need help finding your locker?"

"Y-Yeah," I stuttered, "Um, locker 124?"

Luke smiled brightly at me, "Your two lockers down from my locker! Follow me!"

I followed Luke down the hall and my locker was close to the front office.

"Here it is!" Luke patted my locker, "My locker is right here!"

Luke said as he reached over to his locker. I chuckled as he started to unlock his locker. I unlocked my locker and I put my backpack into my locker. I checked what my next class was and it was... art. I grabbed a small notebook that looked like a sketchbook. I also got out a pencil sharpener and of course a pencil.  I closed my locker door and I saw Luke with his pencil behind his ear along with a sketchbook in his hand.

"Ready to go?" He said with a smile.

This boy, I swear he is way too happy to go around the school with me.

"Yeah!" I responded with a smile. We both walked down the hall to the art room.

Remember, don't do anything in the past to change the future.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Everytime you read "Locker," pinch yourself to see that I am really really redundant with words. (Only if you want to please don't hurt yourself too much...)