Chapter 10

- After School -

"Hey Y/N!" Regina called after me while I was walking alone, "Where's your Lukey huh?"

Her footsteps got louder then she pushed me onto the ground. She looked into my eyes with her devilish ones.

"Stay away from them," Regina spat at me, "You hear me?!"

She grabbed my shirt and lifted me up the ground. She tightened her grip onto my shirt and lifted me off the ground. How is she this freaking strong?!

"Yes." I managed to squeak out.

"I didn't hear you!" Her hands went from my shirt to my neck.

"Yes!" I tried to yell but it came out as a louder squeak. She let go of my neck and I fell to the ground. She walked away. I took a deep breath but I ended up coughing. I kept on coughing trying to get my breathing pattern back in order.

- Luke's P.O.V -

I was walking with Calum and Michael out of the building. We were thinking that Y/N would be outside, waiting for us.

"So we're having our band rehearsal today right?" Calum asked me.

"Yeah," I replied, "We're meeting up at my house."

"Great!" Michael said sarcastically, "I have to spend another few hours with you."

I stayed quiet, not wanting to get into a argument. As we were walking, we saw a girl with H/C hair. She was on the ground violently coughing.

"Y/N!" We all exclaimed while we ran to her.

"Are you okay?!" Michael took her into his arms. I glared at him and I scooped up Y/N into a hug. Then Calum grabbed her from me and he nuzzled her head.

"I-I'm fine." Y/N squeaked.

Calum let Y/N go and she fell to the ground. She was taking deep breaths and she tried to get up. But she fell to the ground again. Calum picked her up bridal style and I picked up her backpack. We started to walk to my house while switching who carries Y/N from time to time.

"Mum!" I yelled out, "We're here!"

My mother came out of the kitchen and saw me carrying Y/N.

- Your P.O.V -

"Y/N!" I heard Liz' voice say, "Oh my goodness, I'll get you a glass of water."

Luke put me down onto a couch and Liz brought me a glass full of water. I drank and I felt a little better.

"I think I'm fine." I tried to sit up and I saw the boys' faces. They were worried and upset. They all hugged me.

"So the band's offical?" I asked.

They all nodded, "Yeah, it's offical."

-----

A/N: Okay this chapter is a lot shorter than my other chapters. Sorry.

- Bernie