Chapter 7

Shit.

"Yeah!" Calum smiled at Luke, "That would be awesome!"

"Please tell me this is a joke," I said, "I mean it is April Fools day."

"No," Luke said seriously, "I post covers on YouTube."

"Luke," Michael sighed, "That doesn't prove anything."

"C'mon bass, guitar and another guitar," Luke explained, "We have the instruments to make a band!"

"You're forgetting drums." Michael stated.

The boys' eyes fell upon me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

"What?" I asked, acting like I didn't hear anything.

"Can you play the drums?" Calum asked. I swear I was gonna die.

"I- uh," I said, "Hey Luke, remember that guy Ashton yesterday?"

My cheeks were burning red. Good job Y/N!

"Yeah," Luke replied, confused, "What about him?"

"Maybe you should ask him instead of me!" I replied really, really fast.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Calum asked me with a worried expression on his face.

"U-uh," I stuttered, "Excuse me for a second."

I got up from the table and I walked to the restroom. I took deep breaths and I looked into the mirror. My face was really red and my neck was covered in sweat. I turned on the sink and I splashed cold water onto my face. I looked like I was back to normal. I cursed under my breath while I dried my face.

I looked into the mirror one more time before I walked out of the restroom. Soon, for some reason, I was on the floor.

"Oi! Y/N!" I heard a very familiar voice.

"Ashton?" I held my stomach.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't see you!"

"It's fine," I laughed and got up, "I haven't seen you around."

"Let me take you back to your table."

- Michael's P.O.V -

After Y/N left the table, Calum Luke and I started to guess why she looked stressed. After a few minutes, I saw Y/N walking towards the table... with a guy. I gulped. Maybe that was her boyfriend.

"Hey Luke!" The guy waved to my enemy.

"Hey Ashton." Luke smiled at him. The Ashton guy looked at me and I gave him somewhat of a glare.

"Ashton," Y/N spoke, "The one with the fringe is Michael, the one with the chubby cheeks is Calum and you already know the breadstick, Luke."

"Nice to meet you all," Ashton sat down next to Y/N, "Name's Ashton."

It was silent for a few moments before I cleared my throat. The attention was on me now.

"So Y/N," I said trying not to sound jealous, "Wanna tell us how you met your boyfriend?"

"Oh!" Ashton and Y/N exclaimed and they looked at each other. Calum, Luke and I had the same expression on our faces but we tried to hide it. We were jealous. Ashton looked like he was shocked when I said that.

"We're just friends mate." Ashton said. I started to calm down. For some reason, I seemed a little happier.

- Your P.O.V -

After Ashton said that him and I were just friends, it was silent between the five of us. I need to get them onto the topic of the band again. Before I could say anything, Ashton left the table with out a word. Which is good because Ashton joins the band on December third. Now it's my decision, do I want to join the band or not?

- Calum's P.O.V -

After I closed my locker, I started to find Michael so we could walk home. I found him closing his locker door and we walked out of the building. It was silence between us. There was never a silence, I mean we're best friends! I remembered Luke saying something about making a band. That was a really cool idea! Wait, I can't join the band, he's too cool for me. But he did invite Michael, Y/N and I into the band so maybe he thinks I'm cool enough!

"You wanna make that band with Luke?" I asked him.

Michael thought about it for a few moments then he spoke, "Yeah. I mean Luke and Y/N hang out a lot so I get to see Y/N more."

I felt like an arrow shot my heart. I really don't know why. My heart feels like that it loves Y/N, but I don't want to admit it. I pulled out my phone and I texted Luke, "Michael and I agree to be in your band. What's the band name?"

- Luke's P.O.V -

I was walking with Y/N out the building. We weren't really talking, it was just silence. As we were walking, my phone rang. I stopped walking and I took off my backpack to get my phone. I saw that I got a text message from Calum.

"Michael and I agree to be in your band. What's the band name?"

I put my backpack back on and I texted back, "Don't know yet. We'll make the band name tomorrow."

I turned off my phone and I put it into my pocket. I looked over to Y/N. I wonder if she will join the band.

"So Michael and Calum agreed to make the band," I said, "You gonna join?"

- Your P.O.V -

"You gonna join?"

Luke's words rang through my ears. I didn't want to change anything in the past. I mean I changed a lot of things but if I join that would be a major change. If I don't join the band then I won't see the boys once they get really popular. If I do join the band, 5SOS' history will change. The only reason that I wanted to come back to 2011 is to see the boys.

"I'll think about it." I said while walking away from Luke.

Maybe I should've stayed in 2046.

------

A/N: If you like Supernatural then go to the collaboration account that my friends and I have it's TrashSquadForLife if you have time go check it out my friend Mars and I are writing it. I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Bye!

- Bernie