Chapter 12

It has been a week since the incident with Regina. I couldn't speak correctly for a few weeks. I saw that the boys made a channel. They named it 5 Seconds of Summer and they posted a few covers already. Ashton called me up this morning and told me that we could hang out next week. I am now just staring at the board my teacher is writing on. After a few minutes, that seemed like hours, the bell rang and I grabbed my supplies that was in front of me. I heard something drop and I looked down. I dropped my freaking pencil. I groaned and I bent down to pick up the pencil. But before I could reach the pencil, something hit my head.

"Oh my goodness!" I heard a female's voice, "I'm so sorry, are you okay? Um... Here's your pencil by the way."

I rubbed my head and I saw in front of me was a girl that had black hair and dark brown eyes. I saw that she had black and white glasses, in her hand she had my pencil that I dropped.

"Uh... Thanks, um I'm fine," I replied while taking the pencil from her, "I'm Y/N,"

"Nice to meet you," She said, "I'm Bernie." (My brain won't think of any names even though there's like a billion names out there. I'll change Bernie to another name in the future.) 

I nodded and we walked out of the classroom.

"So what's your next class?" She asked me.

"History," I said while thinking of the One Direction song, "You?"

"We have the same class!" Bernie exclaimed and she grabbed my hand, "Let's go!"

Man, she is energetic. She dragged me down the hall and we entered the History classroom, five minutes early. She let go of my hand.

"S-Sorry," Bernie hid her face, "You probably don't like high energy people..."

"It's fine/Well don't do that next time." I said to her. Bernie nodded her head and took her seat. I sat down next to her and we just started to chat.

"So uh," Bernie said while trying not to get awkward, "I haven't seen you in this class."

"I hang out with boys in the back." I said, man this is really awkward.

"Hey Y/N!" I saw the three boys waved at me. I waved back and smiled.

"Hey guys!" I said, "This is Bernie, she's my new friend."

"Hey there!" Bernie put on her best smile and waved at the boys. They waved back and took the seats that were behind us.

- Luke's P.O.V -

Good thing that Y/N making new friends, at least she'll have someone to sit with her during lunch. I swear sitting with Regina is the worst thing ever. I could even tell her boyfriend hates her. The teacher walked in and she started the lesson.

- Your P.O.V and Time Skip to Lunch -

Bernie and I were talking with our tray in our hands. I've learned a lot more about her. We sat at the lunch table where the guys and I used to sit. I learned that she knows how to play the guitar and bass. Everything was going well, until Regina walked towards us.

"Y/N," Regina said while putting her hand on her hip, "Who's your new friend here?"

"Why would I tell you?" I spat at her.

"I was just gonna say that she looks way better than you-"

"Everybody is pretty... Regina." Bernie spoke up.

"How the hell do you know my name?!" Regina seemed frightened.

"Well..." Bernie started to explain, "You are the-"

"Y/N!" Regina exclaimed, "You are friends with a stalker! She's even worse than me!"

"Hey!" I yelled at her, "Don't you dare talk to her like that."

Regina scoffed and turned to walk back to her table. I sighed as I ate some of the food off my tray.

"Sorry about her." I said to Bernie.

"It's fine," Bernie ate some of her food, "Regina is dumb like that. Only thinking about herself and not others. I hate people that are like that to be honest."

There was silence between us. I swear that I heard her name from somewhere. Bernie Sanders? No. I can't remember. But somehow, I knew her.

---