Chapter 16

- Your P.O.V -

I ran away from Ashton. I wanted to kiss him so badly but I wasn't from this time period. I wiped away a few of my tears and I was already at Ashton's car. I wanna go back to home... home to my parents...

"Y/N," I heard Ashton whisper behind me, "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that... I just..."

I turned around to see Ashton. He had a few tears in his eyes. I walked up so I was in front of him. I wiped away a few tears from his face. I hugged him. I wanted to tell him so badly... if I was born in this time period I could've dated him... married him... start a new life...

I felt Ashton's arms wrap around my waist. I put my chin on my shoulder while more tears ran down my face. I pulled away from Ashton.

"Ashton," I whispered, "Let's just go home."

I started to walk away from him but Ashton's hand was holding mine. He pulled me back so I was in front of him.

"Kiss me," Ashton whispered into my ear, "My feelings for you won't go away."

I looked at his lips then back to his eyes. I leaned in and our lips attached. All the noises around us... went away. Everything disappeared. It was only Ashton and me. I pulled away and I walked to the passenger seat.

Ashton... I love you...

- Time Skip: June 1 -

I was at Luke's house with Calum and Michael. We were rehearsing our I Miss You by Blink-182 cover. Luke and Calum were on guitar while Michael was on bongos. Me? I was there... I didn't want to sing. I just sat there in front of the camera...

"Y/N, please sing," Calum begged, "At least sing in front of us, I bet you sing beautifully."

I shook my head rapidly. The boys frowned and started to give me puppy eyes. They also started to whine.

"I don't wanna ruin what you guys have so far..." I said, trying to make an excuse.

"Wait she can play the bongos with me," Michael suggested, "Y/N can play the melody!"

"Oh yeah, that'll sound awesome," Calum agreed, "I bet that the fans would like to see you in front of the camera. You haven't done a cover with us yet. Yay! Full band cover!"

The guys tried to convince me to playing the bongos but I kept on saying no. After an hour of convincing me to play the bongos, I gave in.

"Yay!" The boys cheered like little kids.

"I'll work with you on the rhythm and beat," Michael said, "You can come over to my house!"

I laughed, "Yeah sure, then instead of working on the rhythm and beat we're just gonna end up playing video games."

"Hey!" Michael acted like he was upset, "I am not that obsessed with video games."

"Uh, yeah you are." Luke said while smirking a little.

"Shut up Luke." Michael glared at him.

"Luke!" Liz called, "It's almost nine go to bed! Wait are your friends still there?!"

"Yeah they're still here!" Luke yelled.

"Michael! Calum! Y/N!" Liz yelled, "Go on back home, your parents might get worried!"

"Okay Liz!" I yelled as I started to walk out of Luke's room. Calum and Michael followed me and we started to walk home. After a few minutes, Calum waved goodbye since that he was in front of his house. Michael and I waved back and we started to walk again.

"Y/N, you wanna meet up at my house after school tomorrow?" Michael asked me.

"Yeah sure!" I replied.

I am hoping that Michael is not like Ashton and he likes me more than a friend...

- Time Skip: School Morning -

"Hey Y/N!" I heard Bernie call for me.

"Hey Bernie," I smiled at her, "How's the research going?"

"Great.. surprisingly..." Bernie replied, "How's the science display going?"

"I just have to glue a few pieces on and then I'm done."

"Nice!"

There was silence, "Don't you play the bass and guitar?"

"Yeah," Bernie nodded, "Why you asking?"

"I was just wondering if..." I tried to find the right words, "I could come over to your house and teach me a few chords..."

"I uh..." Bernie hesitated, "My family is very uh... busy..."

I furrowed my eyebrows together, "You hesitated."

"Uh..." Bernie's face turned red, "Okay, you can come over on Friday. That fine?"

"What's today?"

"Wednesday."

"Can I come over tomorrow?"

"My... mom has plans tomorrow..."

Bernie hesitated again. There was something off about her. 

"How about today during free period?"

"In the music room?"

I nodded. 

"Uh, sure..."

- Bernie's P.O.V -

"Uh, sure..."

My face is burning hot. Y/N nodded and we started to walk to our reading class. I promised my parents not to change up anything in this dimension. I really would like to go back. This dimension is too... realistic. Here they made movies, books, T.V shows. Back home, everything in those fantasy worlds, are real. My parents are the ones that made all the places, characters and monsters real. I just needed to hide that I'm from the Fangirl Dimension.

---

A/N: Okay so I don't think I will be posting another chapter this afternoon or night because my mom is taking my brother and I back to school shopping. So yeah :3

- Bernie