Christmas Special!

A/N: Just wanted to say Happy Holidays before this special starts! This is NOT part of the story. This is little imagines for each of the boys so I hope you all enjoy it! (These are pretty short, sorry)

- Bernie

---------

Calum - Christmas Surprise

"Y/N!" Calum yelled at the bottom of the stairs, "C'mon! I wanna give you your Christmas gift!"

I grabbed my phone and wallet. Calum had something planned for our first half of our day. I begged him to tell me what we were doing but he would keep avoiding the topic. Today, I'm gonna find out what he has planned. I raced down the stairs.

"Last one to get bundled up and get into the car wins!" I yelled while running to get my coat and my shoes on.

"Hey no fair!" Calum ran to get his shoes and his coat. I slipped my shoes on and zipped up my coat.

I opened our front door and ran to the car with Calum running right behind me. How is this possible?! I had a head start.

"I'm gonna win missy!" Calum lifted me up and spun me around. Our lips attached.

"I win!" Calum smiled down at me. I laughed and got into the car, "Nope, I won!"

"Yeah, yeah," Calum rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

Calum got into the driver's seat, "Ready for your surprise?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Ok, I'm gonna put this blind fold on you."

A few moments later, all I could see was darkness.

-    -    -

It feels like it has been three hour since Calum put this blindfold on me but I trust him. I really hope this isn't a prank. Soon, I heard a lot of girls screaming. I hope that we aren't in traffic with a bunch of fangirls around us. The car stopped and I felt a few arms take me out of the car. I heard a lot of girls screaming around me. What's happening? Soon, some of the noise fainted.

"Ready?" I heard Calum's voice whisper in my ear.

"Ready for anything."

The blindfold was slowly taken off and I saw One Direction going onto a stage. A One Direction concert? On Christmas? This was odd but I've never seen the boys in person. I smiled at the sight and hugged Calum.

"Thanks for the surprise." I whispered into his chest.

"This isn't the surprise," Calum said, "There's something else."

"Okay but just one more surprise. I only got you one thing for Christmas, I feel guilty."

"It's okay, I know you love me and that's the best gift I've ever had."

-   -   -

An hour has gone by and the boys were taking a break but before Niall walked off the stage he stayed there. Maybe he wrote a new song?

"I'm gonna give this mic to my friend Calum Hood, he has a very special announcement."

Calum walked onto stage but I was holding his hand the whole time? I looked down and it was Michael's hand. Oh he's sneaky, very sneaky Calum.

"So I wanted to say a few words but I would like my girlfriend of two years come up onto this stage with me."

I was more confused then ever but I went up onto the stage. Calum smiled at me and took my hand. He looked at me then the crowd.