Chapter 4

A/N: Hey guys! So sorry I haven't been posting chapters in like forever. I am just really really busy this July. I am actually going to Florida tomorrow and I went to a camp a few days ago so... yeah xD. This is probably the last chapter that I am going to post before I go onto my trip to Florida. I'll make sure to post more chapters during school time and after my trip. :P

- Bernie

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke and I separated our ways and I was walking... somewhere. I tried to think where I could go. I don't have money, fresh clothes, hell I don't have shelter. I started to walk into the neighborhood and the sun started to set.

Damnit. Help me god now please.

I was walking on the sidewalk and I looked to my left. I saw Calum and Michael walking and talking to each other across the street. I saw Michael looking at me and pointing at me. Calum also looked over at me and waved. I smiled at them and continued walking. I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I saw that Calum and Michael were heading towards me.

"Hey!" Michael waved at me, "You're the new student right?"

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered.

"Name's Calum, this is my friend Michael." Calum held out his hand for me to shake. I slapped his hand like it was a high five.

"That's not how you do a high five!" Michael put his hand up.

I fist pumped into his open hand and I chuckled. Michael chuckled and he put his hand down. I walked away from them and started to head to wherever.

"Where you going?" Michael asked me while Calum and him jogged over to me.

"Home."

"Where is your home exactly-"

"Y/N!" I heard a very familiar voice. I looked to one of the houses and the front door was opened. The person that stood at the front door was my aunt, Tracy. (I just made this up, I don't wanna put in Y/A/N, you peoplez might get confused :P)

"C'mon, dinner time!" My aunt said while I ran up to my house. I waved to Cal and Mikey and I entered my house.

She closed the door and I sighed in relief.

"Right after you left 2046, they sent me to get a house and bring you a few hundred old school dollars," Tracy gave me a few dollars and a bag full of food, "Go upstairs, eat, brush your teeth, change then sleep. And if you drop your food, you're cleaning up the mess."

I smiled at her and I obeyed. I went up to my room. The room was blue with those old school beds, a desk, my laptop and a closet full of clothes. I jumped onto my bed that had blue sheets and started to eat what was in the bag. Chips, a sandwich and a juice box.

What is this? Kindergarten?

I really didn't wanna go back downstairs to get food so I just ate what was in the bag. After eating i brushed my teeth, changed into cotton shorts and a short sleeved shirt. Before I went to sleep, I grabbed my laptop and I searched up 5SOS. There was no information of the band being formed... yet. I closed my laptop and I laid back, putting my head on the soft pillow. I started to drift off to sleep then after a few moments, the darkness pulled me in.

- Time Skip to: Morning Day 2 -

I woke up to the sound of an annoying beeping sound. I opened my eyes and my vision was filled with blurs. I looked to my left and I saw an blurry alarm clock that was making the most awful sound ever. I groaned and I slapped the clock then it fell to the floor. The alarm clock was still beeping after it hit the floor. I kicked off my blanket and I wanted a baseball bat to be right next to be so that I could kill that beeping sound. I lightly stomped my foot on to the clock and it was finally silent.

I rubbed my eyes and all the blurs went away. I put my alarm clock on the bed table and I looked at the time. 5:45.

I groaned then I started walking out of my room. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower then I went back to my room to change.

I slowly changed into my uniform, after that I brushed my (H/C) hair. I padded my feet all the way to the kitchen. I saw waffles on the table along with a note.

Hey Y/N, I went back to the future to see what your parents are doing. I'll be back when you're done with school. Be good! 

-Tracy <3 

Be good? Psshhh nope. I started looking for a lighter in the kitchen. Well a criminal doesn't leave any evidence behind right? I grabbed a lighter that was in the cabinet and I started to light the paper on fire. I made sure that all the words were burnt. I put the fire out and I threw the ashes into the garbage. I went back to my room and I started to change into my uniform.

- At School -

I entered the building and many students were roaming around the halls. They started to get ready for classes while I just walked to my locker. I saw Luke walking down the hall with Regina. She was just flipping her hair constantly. It made me sick. Luke was trying so hard to smile. Sigh, poor Luke.

"Hey Y/N!" Luke interrupted Regina in mid-sentence, "Bye Regina and I'm not sitting at your table, if you were gonna ask."

Regina looked at me and scoffed. She turned on her heels and started to walk down the hall. Once she disappeared into the crowd. Luke leaned onto the lockers and took deep breaths.

"I hate her." Luke stated.

"Same." I smiled at him. I saw someone that was walking down the hall and he looked familiar. Calum. As he walked down the hall and saw me, Michael appeared by his side.

Mission 1: Make sure Michael and Luke do not kill each other.

------------------------

Sorry if it was just filler but I'll make sure to write more after my trip and during school time. :P Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

- Bernie