Chapter 23 and Important Author's Note

READ THIS FIRST OR ELSE YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.

A/N: Ok so I have been really busy and I don't think I can update two books at the same time. I'm just gonna jump to the ending and as I end my other book I will add extra chapters to this book. I'm really sorry but I really have to focus on my studies right now. I will just give you a summary of what I wanted to happen then I will have you pick your ending. I love you all and I hope you understand!

- Bernie

P.S - These are short, sorry.

Summary: (3rd and 2nd person)

3 years go by and Y/N goes on an amazing adventure with 5SOS. The boys find out that they all like Y/N. Y/N does not know who to choose. The boys start to fight and another girl comes in. The guys fall in love with her and you are now just their friend. The girl doesn't like you but the guys find out that she has been really rude to you. The boys confess to you once they see that they don't want the girl, they want you. Now you have to choose who you love.

------

Calum's Ending:

"I love you guys as friends," I say, "But I love Calum a whole lot more than you think."

Calum fixed his beanie and looked at the other guys with blushing cheeks. "Me?" He asked.

I nodded and I stepped closer to him.

"I love you a lot, Y/N," Calum whispered in my ear as he pulled me into an embrace. "You won't regret picking me."

- Skipping four years -

Calum and you had some ups and downs but you guys pulled through. The fans really love you but there were some haters. You two have two kids, a boy and a girl. You have been married for almost two years. The other guys are very supportive and they sometimes watch your kids. You guys die together, happily and your kids grow up to be great adults.

Ashton's Ending:

I took a step closer to Ashton. I looked into his eyes and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I love you," I said, "I want to be with you forever."

"I want to be here by your side," Ashton said, "I'll be here with you forever."

Ashton looked into my eyes, we both leaned in closer and then our lips touched. It was magical.

-Skipping three years -

Ashton and you got married and had three kids. Two boys and one girl. Ashton took some time to teach his two boys how to play the drums while he taught his girl to play the guitar. Throughout the years Ashton treated you like a princess and you both knew you were gonna get your happily ever after. And you did.

 Luke's Ending:

"I'm sorry guys," I looked at the ground, "But I love Luke."

Luke looked at me with a surprised face. He took a step closer to me. I could hear his breathing. He bent down and kissed me. After a few moments he stepped back and said, "Sorry, I just-"

You cut him off with another kiss, "Don't be sorry. I love you."

He smiled, "I love you too.

- Skipping five years -

You and Luke got married and had two kids. They were twins, boy and a girl. Luke's love for you never died, instead it got stronger every year. Once your kids came into your lives, Luke changed. He learned how to balance the time to take care of his kids and the band. Let's just say both of you loved each other forever, even in the afterlife.