Chapter Two

From the moment I stepped into the sitting room and found Zak sitting on the sofa, a pot of coffee with two cups in front of him, I knew that I was in a different league from any I had played before. The sheer size of him continued to astonish me, and it was the most natural thing in the world for me to imagine what it would feel like to have that gorgeous body ramming in to me. I later learned from him that he weighed two hundred and fifty five pounds and as dirty minded as it sounds I couldn’t help but imagine if his cock would be in proportion to the rest of him.

He stood up as I entered the room, and he just seemed to keep rising as he towered over my five foot eleven frame. He made me feel like a small child in comparison to him, I was tiny.

“You look refreshed,” he said as he came towards me.

He crushed me to him and I realised that he could easily crack my ribs without even trying. His hands slipped down and cupped my ass in his huge hands, when his lips covered my own, I almost fainted. His lips were gentle, soft, and his kiss was as soft as silk, when he released me, I was trembling from head to toe.

“Who are you?” I whispered

“My name is Zackary King, but call me Zak,” he paused as if waiting for me to react.

“If that’s supposed to ring a bell, I’m afraid it doesn’t.”

“Football?” he coaxed

“Oh, you,” I said, his name suddenly flashing in my memory.

Zak had been one of the best players to come from the college and he had been given a once in a lifetime opportunity to join the LA team on a four year contract with a starting wage of sixty thousand dollars a year.

He smiled. “But I know who you are without you having to tell me. You’re Billy Sylar, your major is psychology, voted by a secret meeting of professional man-watchers as the man who combines the most sensational body and dirtiest mind of any coed on campus.”

I was taken completely aback, and wasn’t sure if he was joking or not. His grip tightened around me and I was pulled tightly into him, feeling his erection hard against my hips.

“I didn’t recognise you last night,” he said. “You were just stood there with your cock out, with the door wide open, and it wasn’t until half an hour later that I realised who you were. By then Luke had whisked you away to know doubt fuck you in the back seat of his car.”

“That was my idea, is he part of your secret group of man-watchers?” I asked.

“Luke’s alright, just a little stupid that’s all.” He said smiling. “Tell me, was it good?”

“Why don’t you ask him?” I shot back a little angry now.

“I did,” he said. Then, without warning he cupped my crotch in his hands.

I squirmed in pleasure and may have had to take this further if the doorbell had not decided to ring. I pulled away and went to answer the door, and was stunned to see Luke standing there. He leered at me, and then his face fell when he saw Zak in the sitting room. I saw fear and resolve in his eyes, and he stepped inside.

“Cutting in on my man is a dirty trick Zak.” He said in a voice that shook a little.

“He isn’t your man, he is his own person and right now he is choosing to be with me, so maybe you’d better go.” Zak replied.

Luke started to protest but Luke grabbed his hoodie, gave one yank, and lifted him clean off his feet. Then he pushed him backwards and pinned him against the door. His eyes were blazing with anger. I got a sense of his enormous strength and felt my knees give way.