Chapter Eight

I woke up the next morning completely spent, last night had been epic and Zak had me coming like there was no tomorrow. My body was so tired but the feeling of complete contentment was making me feel amazing, he was currently lying beside me sleeping. His arm was draped over my body and his leg was wrapped in mine, his long dark lashes were brushing against his cheek making him look so young and carefree. It’s funny how sleeping washes all worries away and stress lines are replaced with smooth innocent features, I couldn’t help brushing my hand across his cheek and smile at him.

His big eyes fluttered open at my touch and his lips turned up in a small smile, I leant forward and kissed them gently and he hummed in appreciation making me chuckle. He pulled his arm and leg off of my body and turned onto his side to face me, then he put his hand on the back of my head running his fingers through my hair. He kissed me again gently put I could sense the feelings he was trying to put into the kiss and I reciprocated them one hundred percent.

“I still can’t get over what you were about to do for me Billy, I mean I appreciate the gesture and all but did you really think you meant so little to me?” he asked.

“Zak…. I didn’t expect to fall for you like this but when that man gave me the ultimatum it made me realise that I couldn’t let anyone hurt you, it made me realise how much I love you already and I know how much you love to play so I was prepared to do anything even though I really didn’t want to.” I said

“Billy I don’t know why you would think that a game would be more important to me, but if anything like this happens again I need you to be honest, I need you to tell me straight away ok?” he said.

“It won’t happen again though Zak, Harvey has been told to stay away so he can’t do anything to us now.” I told him.

“Just promise me Billy.” He whispered

“I promise Zak, I won’t doubt your feelings for me again and if anyone tries to come between us I promise to tell you so we can fix it together.” I promised. “Now will you get over here already?”

I pulled him close and kissed him full on the lips, he massaged my tongue with his and climbed on top of me. He continued to kiss me while he gently entered me, I wrapped my legs tightly around him pulling him further into me and I smiled up at him. He sped up his movements making me cry out in pleasure, I grabbed his hair pulling his lips down to meet mine and I kissed him hard.

My ass responded to his every move and lifted of the bed to meet his bucking hips, he pulled away from the kiss and a carnal scream slipped from his mouth making me groan in response. I could feel that I was coming close but he just kept going as I came all over him, his thrusts never slowed and I couldn’t understand how he was holding on.

He was getting even more vocal with every thrust that he made, I could feel myself getting hard again already and as he leant forward to kiss me through his moans I came again. What was surprising me the most was that he was still going, I couldn’t understand this boy, he was clearly showing me the stamina he got from training. I wasn’t sure I could go on for much longer but I was getting hard for the third time, he thrust hitting me in the same sweet spot each time and I was literally crying now.