Chapter Fifteen

Zak’s POV

The party was fun until I watched Max and Eli gyrating against my boyfriend, if I had to watch that much longer I was going to come in my pants. Billy was so hot and although I was slightly jealous that it wasn’t me up there I could see him better from here.

He simply stood stock still while Max rubbed his lower half down Billy and Eli rubbed his own crotch into Billy’s backside. I swear it was like the opening scene in Dirty Dancing and just as hot, but as I watched Max slip between Billy’s legs and pull him closer my temper flared slightly. Especially because at that moment Billy’s face changed from just surprised to uncomfortable and I could imagine what he was feeling as Max pressed against him. As he looked up at me I saw the slight panic in his eyes and noticed that as my cue to relieve him from his current position.

“Ok lads that’s enough Billy here is mine and I want him back thanks.” I grimaced.

“No problem, come back soon won’t you?” Max winked at him making my green monster flare again.

I pulled him through the crowd and pushed him against the wall, crushing his body against mine so that he could feel my erection against his body. I could feel him physically relax in my arms so I grabbed his chin and I kissed him until he couldn’t breathe- Mine!

“You have no idea how hot you looked out there Billy.” I groaned.

“You…you liked them dancing on me like that?” He looked shocked.

I thought about that for a moment, did I like it? I looked at him again then turned back to see Max and Eli dancing together now, I don’t think I was ready quite yet to share him with Max and Eli. I am not saying it wouldn’t be an option in the future but I would have to trust them completely with Billy because I am an incredibly territorial person and if they touched him before I was ready I can’t be held responsible for my actions. It would take a lot of thinking about before I engaged in any kind of group activity where Billy would be involved.

“It was hot at first, but then I could see them getting too into it and it kind of made me jealous because only I can get that close to you.” I growled.

“Well you’re going to have to do something with that.” He gestured to my hardened cock. “I can’t were at a party.”

“Since when did you become a prude?” I chuckled and pulled him to the toilet.

I pulled him in after me then I pushed him against the closed door kissing him passionately whilst I locked the door. I deliberately ground my erection into his crotch trying to make him harder, it didn’t take very long and when I could feel it I opened his jeans and took his warm, throbbing self into my hands. I could feel him copying my actions and when his smaller, cold hands wrapped around me I couldn’t help but moan into his kisses.

We worked together to get each other to our high and it didn’t take very long as our ceaseless moaning only fuelled my desire and apparently Billy’s too. Once I came I pulled back and smiled at him and when he returned it, I smashed my lips back to him making sure he was clear that he was mine only. We cleaned each other up and he kissed me once more before pulling me from the bathroom, straight into Max and Eli.