Chapter Twenty Seven

When we got back to the flat Zak wheeled himself straight to the bedroom, he was very eager and must want me and much as I want him. He had been very well behaved tonight so I didn’t get to show him that I was naked underneath my trousers so I decided to put on a show for him now. My groin was aching, I was that hard I knew as soon as I loosened my trousers it would spring forward in relief.

He had his back to me and I watched from the doorway as he managed to slowly strip himself of his clothing and climb up onto the bed waiting for me to join him. I wanted to have a little fun though and although I have done this to him before, the reactions he gave made it worth repeating.

So when I had his full attention I smirked and pulled off my shirt first, a simple gesture and although he licked his lips I wanted more from him. I opened the buttons on my jeans and pulled down the zip slowly pulling apart the corners, when I looked at him his eyes were wide. So he had noticed I was going commando.

Good let the fun begin.

I peeled my jeans down slowly not totally on purpose considering they were skinny jeans but he didn’t need to know that. When I could see my happy trail and the base of my cock I stopped and moved to the dresser on the pretence of getting our lube out. I knew fine well that my ass was on show but that was all part of the fun, the lube was in the bottom draw so I deliberately bent down for it and silently chuckled at his groaning.

Straightening up I cleared my face of the smirk and turned to face him looking all innocent I walked towards him but kept out of arms reach and placed the lube on the bedside table. Then I stepped back and pulled down my jeans finally letting my raging hard on spring free and slap back against my stomach. I sighed quietly in relief and gripped myself, while I kicked out of my jeans and tossed them away.

A few strokes on my hardening shaft was enough to have Zak grabbing his own and mirroring my movements, I licked my lips as I watched him. He closed his eyes and began to move up and down his erection rubbing his thumb across the tip and down to the base. With each movement he seemed to finish it by cupping his balls and I took note for what I had planned for him later.

I didn’t forget myself as I watched him. I couldn’t help the heavy breaths that left my mouth and his eyes snapped open again and we watched each other as we played around. When I felt close I stopped and moved towards him to stop his actions before it was too late for him too.

I tutted and shook my head telling him he was taking it too fast, he looked too dazed to comprehend what was happening to him. I crawled onto the bed and climbed up his body, his hard toned chest pressing against mine and when I reached his lips I paused. His teeth were gently biting down as he tried to calm himself, I smiled and pressed my lower body against his and kissed the side of his lips. His groan echoed around the room and I took the chance to kiss him properly, instantly pushing my tongue into his mouth and tasting him.

As our kiss intensified I ground my hips down on his making sure that my erection rubbed against his own, I wasn’t looking to make him come but the sensation was exquisite and I couldn’t help myself. When his breathing became too sharp I pulled away and his face looked murderous but I chuckled out loud this time, I was nowhere near done with him.

Due to his leg we couldn’t be as rough as we normally were, we couldn’t do it all over and in different positions so I was going to do my damn best to make him squirm during foreplay. I wanted this to last and I wanted him to remember this for a long time, I wanted him to remember that he wasn’t the only one that could give toe curling orgasms.

“Billy damn it what are you doing I was gonna come.” He growled.

“I know.” I smirked.

I rolled off him and lay back on the bed beside him, then I reached down and inserted a finger between my legs. I didn’t go far just enough to have him gasping in shock at my actions, teasing myself I moved my hips to match my fingers. After he made no effort to stop what was happening I looked to him and he was in shock, I chuckled quietly and continued for a few more moments. I began to push deeper and added another finger, my body responding to my movements, this felt good.