Chapter Seventeen

Work on Monday was the usual affair, Zak went off for practice and I went to the changing rooms to make sure all of the girls were ok and ready to learn a new routine. When I arrived they were all half naked as usual and I couldn’t be bothered today to watch them toss themselves off so I asked them politely as possible to get ready quickly and meet me out on the field.

I left the changing rooms and went out to get the mats read for practice, the boys were already changed and running laps. It was a hot day again and I was already feeling short tempered, I have no idea why but I know the sun won’t help my mood to improve any either.

The girls came outside about ten minutes later, I was surprised by this I had thought I would have to go back and drag them out but they must have sensed my bad mood. I wish I could snap out of it before I snapped at someone by mistake, my head was hurting and I felt slightly nauseous but other than that I have no idea what’s wrong with me.

Since my conversation with Zak on Saturday night about the team moving around the US I have just had a bad feeling about it. I have tried to push it away because it’s not as if we can just stay here, Zak is part of a professional football team and it is part of his job to play away games. It is part of my job to train the girls for away games to get the opposing teams crowds riled up as we cheer for our own team on their grounds.

So with difficulty I have been pushing the bad feeling aside, it was stupid anyway nothing was going to happen. I would be with Zak the whole time so it’s not as if he could cheat on me even if he wanted to, the girls no longer have a problem with me and Zak and I are fit and healthy so I have no idea what could happen?

Training was hard today, the routine I had choreographed was a difficult one and the girls worked so hard I was beginning to get very proud of them. They were finally taking this seriously and I could see how much they were enjoying it, which made me happy as it felt like it was worth my efforts. I let them go an hour early because it was just too hot to continue, they thanked me and promised to be back first thing in the morning.

I watched as they walked back to the locker room and then I sat down for a few minutes drinking my Gatorade and trying my best to cool off quickly. I watched as the boys continued their training, they were all drenched with sweat and as I watched Zak run to the line, run back then turn and run to the second line my body clenched. He was beautiful and I could feel my trousers tightening around my cock as I thought about what we got up to all weekend.

I looked around trying to keep my mind clean but then I saw Eli and Max and they looked just as hot, sweat dripping down both of their backs, hair wet and floppy in their faces and cheeky grins on their faces despite how tired they must be. The tightening just got worse, so I stood up, shook myself off and began to put the mats away to focus on something else.

As soon as I stood up to get back to work I was red hot again, I couldn’t understand how they could train for so many hours in this heat without collapsing. When I was finished I took one last look at them then went indoors out of the heat, when I got back to the locker room to shower most of the girls had left.

I grabbed a towel and went straight into the showers, leaving the water cool I stripped and stepped underneath the fast flowing water. It was so good, I pushed against the wall with one hand and bent my head down so that the water poured down my face washing away any dirt and sweat. I stood like that for quite a while just washing away the tension that I had been feeling the last few days and it was working, I began to feel relaxed.