Chapter Four

A/N- I want to dedicate this chapter to @Danicavanzyl and @Asiahbosier for reading both of my stories and commenting/voting on every chapter. Thanks guys J

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

When I arrived at practice the next day, I showed my new identification to the security guard and was directed to the dugout at the side of the football field. I walked up the tunnel following the guard, passing the lockers and footballers changing rooms and finally arrived at a door marked cheerleaders.

I knocked loudly, given them the chance to make themselves decent then I stepped through the door. When I finally looked up, the sight that met my eyes nearly dropped me on my arse, I’m gay always have been, but damn these women were beautiful! They were clearly very confident as well, as they were in different stages of undress and did not jump up or make any effort to change that when I walked in.

I hate to be vulgar, but tough, they all had massive tits and very long legs, a few were completely naked which took me completely by surprise and I tried to avert my eyes. When they spotted me they all stopped what they were doing and looked over to me, their eyes hard and questioning. They introduced themselves and I let them know who I was, once the introductions were over there was an awkward silence and I just stood in the middle of the room feeling like an idiot.

All of a sudden they all burst out laughing and I immediately tensed up, like a lot of people I had been on the receiving end of bitchiness before and I wasn’t looking forward to it happening again. But the fair haired, naked girl closest to me smiled and held out her hand for me to take.

“Don’t worry hunny we don’t bite, you look like someone is going to jump you, we’re just comfortable with our bodies you’ll get used to it” she said

The tension in my body released and I began to relax, I smiled back at her and they all got up one by one to give me a hug and welcome me properly. I couldn’t help but think that it was a shame I was gay as these ladies were gorgeous, but I love me a bit of man!

“Do you always greet people like this?” I asked them

“We never rush to get dressed when there’s a knock at the door, it’s our job to make people drool we are cheerleaders hun.” The blonde spoke again.

A brunette got up and walked to a mini bar and started pouring everyone drinks, I watched her as she pours and couldn’t take my eyes off her outfit it left nothing to the imagination.

“Are you into her?” the blonde asked me.

I hadn’t realised I was staring and she snapped me out of it with her question, I chuckled at her presumption, shaking my head.

“No I’m gay”

“I know, Zak hasn’t stopped bleating on about you, no offence, I just wanted to know if you were totally gay or bisexual?” she continued.

“He tells people on the team that he is gay?” I asked surprised.