Epilogue

A year passed since the accident and Zak had played in every game since the Kansas City one, he was back to full strength and taking down the opposing teams like a raging bull. I was so proud of him for not letting this bring him down and for fighting to be back out there and ready for the Super Bowl.

The Bandits won the Super Bowl too and they did so with a record breaking score, the game ended 43-8 and it was the first time this has ever happened in NFL history. The party went on for hours after the match but Zak and I snuck out early because we needed to be alone together, Zak was insatiable after winning and I couldn’t wait to help satisfy his needs.

He was amazing, rough and ready and when he took me I gave myself up to him and let him take complete control for once. He made me so utterly spent that I had fallen asleep curled in his arms and woke this morning remembering last night which was still completely vivid in my mind. I nuzzled into him smiling and he woke up smiling in return clearly enjoying the moment as much as I was.

When I think back over my life before Zak I couldn’t understand how I had enjoyed all of the sleeping around as much as I did? The many guys I had worked my way through and the reputation that I had earned for doing that. I mean no one called me a slut I was actually quite popular but I knew I was a slut though, no one could have a different guy every night like I did and not be classed as a whore.

It took Zak to make me realise that I quite like the idea of settling down with my man. I mean I don’t see us as the type of people to have kids but I could see myself being with him forever. I love the feeling he gives me when he tries to look after me, treating me like I am the most precious thing in the world to him.

I love him more than ever and I couldn’t ever imagine being without him, the thought of what might have happened between us with Harvey hurt. I am so determined that I would get that man out of my head once and for all because I wouldn’t let him taint our relationship anymore. I would not let him continue to win, even if he wasn’t truly aware of what went through my mind. I could just imagine him all smug in prison.

I had promised Zak that I would not visit Harvey in prison he made me agree to it before the match. I didn’t want to argue and be the cause of him losing the game to I agreed and I intended to keep that promise. I had instead written a letter as soon as the match was over and sent someone to deliver it to the prison for him.

I wanted closure and I felt like my letter had done just that, I had kept it from Zak but I told Max what I was doing because I knew what I had planned would help him get closure too. I wasn’t one to usually act out in revenge but Coach Harvey was scum and I wanted him to have one last chance to get what he wanted from Max and I, just maybe not in the way he imagined.

By the end of the day the letter would be with him, he would know that Zak had not been beaten and I would have my closure. Finally able to move on from it and live my life with Zak without having his smirking face constantly in the back of my mind.

I smiled and pulled myself even closer to Zak who had now wrapped his arm around me, I looked up and he was still smiling and I could feel my body responding to it. I reached up to kiss him and he pulled me so that I was on top of him, deepening the kiss as he did so.

I ground down onto his growing hard on and he groaned in reaction to the feeling it sent through our bodies. I felt him at my entrance and I knew he was going to take me bareback, I continued to kiss him hungrily and he pulled away. He raised a hand and popped two fingers in my mouth so that I could suck them and lather them up, then he moved them to my ass and slicked me up.

He used his other hand to bring my lips back to his in a passionate kiss as he gently pushed himself inside of me. I helped by pushing down on him then he began to move, never breaking our kiss. I loved to kiss him, our tongues moving together as he groaned and I moaned. Feeling his chiselled chest beneath me and strong arms around me, it drove me insane and I began to rock as he lifted his groin to match my movements.