Chapter 1: Gods of Rock

The rock and the metal music, are of styles very popular. Many large groups have revolutionized the genre over the years.

And this story is based on one of these groups: KISS.

The story begins in Oakville, a town in Canada, located not far from Toronto. This city is a city like the others.

But in this city, in a quiet, lives a young woman of 20 years, Emily. Long hair red ginger and brown eyes. She wearing a black tank top, a black mini -skirt and wearing black boots. Emily feels very different from other girls, and yes, she is different, but for her, it does not matter.

Emily loves rock and heavy metal. These favorite groups are: Lordi, Megadeth, Slipknot, Nightwish, and many others. And she especially likes a group of American nationality: KISS. Emily is in her room, sitting on her bed and seems to write something on his laptop.

She has put of rock music, that she listens at the same time to write.

Meanwhile, in France, to the Paris airport, a plane is about to take off. Inside, there several passengers, and among them, a young man of 20, short brown hair, green eyes and wearing a goatee on his chin. He dressed like a biker. His name is Mathias, and he too is a fan of metal. And he also likes Lordi, Slipknot, Nightwish and also KISS.

Guided by his desire to explore the world, Mathias decides to see other countries, and he goes to one of them: the Canada.

He not yet known, but he will make an encounter, which he did not expect at all.

On his computer, Emily fact of researched on KISS. She looks at the concert dates planned, and suddenly she sees something that delights her: Tomorrow night, KISS gave a concert in Toronto, to the Molson Amphitheatre. Tickets are already on sale. Emily did not lose a moment, she knows a shop where they sell tickets for concerts. She takes her coat and out of his house and starts running through the streets of Oakville. She is happy, she will see KISS in concert.

On walls or poles, she already sees signs of the group, announcing the concert in Toronto. By buying the ticket for the concert, Emily looks the poster closer. She sees her favorite member of KISS: Gene Simmons, the bass player, nicknamed "the demon." Emily loves this man, and she wants to meet him, and better yet, talk to him. Each member of KISS has a character: Gene Simmons is "the demon," Paul Stanley "the starchild" Tommy Thayer is "the spaceman" and Eric Singer is "the catman”.

Later, when she returns home, in her hand she held the ticket for the concert. Emily is thrilled, she puts the ticket in the drawer of her dresser, for not losing it, and wrote in his diary, how she feels after that day.

After several hours of flight, Mathias arrives at the airport in Toronto. He never went there, and everything is new to him.

He takes his bag and walking in the airport, it seems a little lost. Emily is also go to Toronto, but to see the Molson Amphitheatre, the place of the concert. For now it is empty, but tomorrow night, it will be filled with screaming fans, and she will be part of.

Walking through the streets of the city, Emily approached the airport. While Mathias is out of the airport and near a taxi to go to the hotel.

In turning his head, Emily sees Mathias, who puts her bag in the trunk of a taxi. Mathias at also saw Emily, who looks at him. They looked for a few seconds.

The young woman immediately guessed that he too, is a fan of metal, like her. She continues walking and moves toward a bus stop to go home.

Mathias looks away, and then he gets into a cab, which goes to the nearest hotel.

In the car, he wondered who perhaps this young woman. He looks at the streets of the city through the window of the taxi, lost in thought.

In the bus back to the Oakville, Emily also wonder who is this man, with his leather jacket and his cap with skull. In any case, he is not native of the country, for sure.

In the streets, Mathias sees posters of the KISS concert. He at also buy a ticket in France, in a specialty store.

Emily is came home, and talk to one of her friends on the phone.

(Emily): "I'm really excited to go to the KISS concert tomorrow night."

(Brayden): "You're very lucky, I have wanted to go too, but I can not."

(Emily): "I wonder if the man I saw earlier, will be also to the concert."

(Brayden): "Maybe, you'll see."

Mathias was installed in his hotel room. The building is located in the city center. Mathias called his parents to tell them that everything is fine. He received his mother on the phone.

(Agnes): "So Mathias, you have a good trip?"

(Mathias). "Yes, I'm at the hotel right now, while ago, I saw a young woman, dressed all in black. We looked for a few seconds without saying anything."

(Agnes): "You know, there are a lot of people dressed in black."

(Mathias): "Yes, I know, but she seemed friendly, maybe she will also go to the KISS concert."

(Agnes): "In any case, i wish you a good stay in Canada, I kisses you. Goodbye."

Mathias said goodbye to his mother and hangs up the phone. Then he lies on his bed and staring at the ceiling.

Meanwhile, the group KISS arrives in Toronto, to the Amphitheatre. The group is on the scene to see how is the place.

(Paul Stanley): "I love this place, we will make a great concert."

(Gene Simmons): "Yeah, in any case, I hope the fans will be happy."

(Tommy Thayer): "But of course, we will do everything to make them an unforgettable evening."

(Eric Singer): "First of all, the program should be reviewed to be sure not to forget anything."

The group is right, they return to the dressing room to review the concert program.

The next day, Emily is looking forward to the evening, she has already begun to prepare what she will wear to the concert. She has even buy makeup, and a black wig.

Mathias also expected to do the of Gene black spots around the eyes. In any case, Emily and Mathias will wear t-shirts of KISS, for the concert.

The group is in the process of installing the preparations on the stage, with the technical team. Eric hits a little on the battery to check if it is good. Gene takes his bass guitar and clamps the strings to see if the amp works well.

Paul said a few words into the microphone to see if it works.

This concert will be very promising.

TO BE CONTINUED…..