Chapter 7: Kidnapping

Now, Mathias, Emily and Brayden have all received of powers to better defend themselves against Xavier and his henchmen.

Brayden is became the Starman, a man who can shoot lasers with his hands, with a super strength and the ability to listen to conversations remotely.

Mathias is became the Hell Rider, a man with scars on his face (that he hiding in wearing a mask), able to teleport, with extraordinary agility and of metal claws that stick out of his hands.

Emily is became the Goddess of Thunder, a woman capable of causing of storms with her ax, and use lightning as a weapon. She also has demon wings, as Gene.

In his lair, Xavier is really angry. KISS has still managed to escape him, and he lets exploded his rage, against his men.

(Xavier): "It's really starting to upset me, why I'm surrounded by incompetents?"

The men are scared, they have never seen their boss in such a rage. Xavier gives a kick in his desk chair, to vent his frustration. Then he resumed his chair and sits down, trying to calm down.

(Xavier): "My machine is ready for use, it lacks these talismans, and it must that this group of monsters always finds a way to escape."

(Men): "Sir, we intercepted a call of a woman, she is a journalist and she knows very well KISS. She is a friend with them."

(Xavier): "So, what are you ...."

Suddenly, an idea appears in the evil spirit of Xavier. He just had another idea to grab the talismans.

(Xavier): "That all men available to go immediately to the scene of the appointment, tonight, I'll have a surprise guest."

Meanwhile, the journalist, Linda, goes to the place where she will found KISS. She doesn’t know that her call was intercepted by Xavier's men.

KISS is stopped near a small town, waiting for the journalist. Mathias, Emily and Brayden wonder who this woman is.

(Brayden):"This woman, you know her for a long time?"

(Paul): "Yes, Linda is a friend of us. She met us in an interview. It was fun and we have sympathized with her, and since she became our friend."

While Linda goes to the appointment, she does not know she is followed by a black car with several men inside.

(Men): "We always follow her, boss, everything is going well so far."

Of others men of Xavier are in the forest and near the place where the group stopped. Their goal is simple: to attract the group to them, to allow time for others to kidnap Linda.

But suddenly, Mathias looks up the head and starts sniffing the air like a predator. Then he turns to the forest and out its claws, with an angry look.

(Emily) "Mathias?"

(Gene): "Looks like he at feels something."

(Mathias): "Yes .... Them, there."

The group looks towards the forest, and saw several men coming out of the bushes.

(Men): "They're here!! Impeach!"

(Tommy): "Oh no."

Again, in the sight of men of Xavier, Mathias is in rage and rushed towards them, roaring with rage. The rest of the group decides to follow him. But this time, the men fled into the forest.

The group follows them, even if some find it rather strange.

Emily, twirls her ax to call lightning and sends multiple shocks to the men. Brayden, with his super strength, takes a large rock and throws it, on the men of Xavier. Mathias uses his power of teleportation to catch one of the men and pierces the back of the man, with his claws.

A man takes his gun and pulls on Paul. The Starchild pulls a laser to destroy the ball and another laser to knock the man.

Tommy and Eric, have teamed together to repel a group that attack them. Meanwhile, Gene stayed with Emily. The demon spits out a stream of flame to repel several men of Xavier, who have tried to attack him.

Linda is arrived at the place of rendezvous, but strangely, she found the truck, but not the group.

(Linda): "It's strange, I thought it was here."

Then she heard noises coming from the forest. But, she sees a car that stops next to her, and several men are out of the car. They are not reassuring.

(Men): "You are Linda Johan, the journalist?"

(Linda): "Yes, but who are you?"

In the forest, the group continues to fight against the minions of Xavier. Gene fined it increasingly strange.

(Gene): "They know they have no chance against us. But why they....."

Then, in a second, he at all guesses. Emily look at him, worried.

(Emily): "Gene, what happens?"

(Gene): "Come, we must return to the truck, now, Linda is in danger."

The group dropped the men of Xavier and rushes to the truck. But when they arrive, it's too late. A black car goes, with inside, Linda bound and gagged, with the men of Xavier. One of them, pulls out the window, with his gun, to slow down the group. Mathias wants to go after them, but Paul prevents him, it's useless.

(Emily): "They have kidnapped Linda."

(Mathias): "They will use it as bait."

(Gene): "Yes, and in exchange, i guess that they will want the talismans. The situation is really serious."

In the den of Xavier, the woman is brought to the boss, by two men in black. Xavier sat in his chair and looks at Linda, with a triumphant look.

(Xavier): "Welcome my dear Linda, sorry for this method a little brutal. I wish to invite you to my house, but I was not sure that you were coming, so I've been kidnapped you."

(Linda): "But who are you, and what you want from me?"

(Xavier): "You're a friend of the band, KISS. They have with them, of talismans of great power and with of great powers. I want this power, for me. And you'll be the bait...."

The men of Xavier, take Linda to lock her somewhere, while Xavier returns to his plans for recovered the talismans.

Meanwhile, KISS develops a plan to free their friend.

TO BE CONTINUED…..