Chapter 3: the KISS Talismans

Emily, Brayden and Mathias, are now in the lodges of the Molson Amphitheatre, with KISS. The three young people were sitting in chairs, a little hesitant at first. Gene gets up and starts talking to Emily.

(Gene): "During the concert, I saw you with your friends. You wear t -shirts KISS and you even have our makeup, but yet, I immediately felt that you were not as the others."

The trio looks a bit surprised. They wonder what they are of special.

(Emily):" But we have nothing special. "

(Eric) : " You can trust to Gene, his instinct never wrong."

(Paul):" And, yes, you have something special, you 're not of ordinary fans. We can guess these things."

Then, Gene sneezes, and suddenly, of flames emanating from his mouth. They stop in front of Mathias, a few centimeters. The young man gets scared and falls off his chair. Emily and Brayden watching it with amazement.

(Gene):" Excuse me, I do not mean to scare you."

(Mathias): " It's ... it's ... it's okay."

Paul and Tommy looks into the eyes, then they have look at the trio.

(Tommy): "I think we can say to them."

Paul nods slowly. Young people do not understand what is happening. Mathias gets up and rubs his head.

(Paul):" Come with us to the other room."

The trio follows the group in a side room. It looks like a normal room. Then Paul took a small wooden box with a lock and put it on the table. Gene takes the key and opens the box. When he opens it, a red light flashed from the inside. Emily, Brayden and Mathias have approached to see what it is. And what they see, is amazing:

Four talismans, all with a different shape, are arranged one beside the other, and shine as lights. There is a star-shaped, a lightning-shaped, another with a form of cat head and the last look like a demon wing.

(Brayden):"This is..... Amazing."

(Mathias): "But what is it?»

(Gene):"They are powerful talismans, who we give very strong powers, we don't know where they come from, but we think they are not from this planet."

This is the craziest thing they have seen in their lives.

To prove that they are telling the truth, Paul look a vase with his eyes and pulls two lasers that destroy the vase into pieces. The trio is really impressed. Tommy stands in front of them, then he snaps his fingers and disappears at once. They looks around the room, but do not see. Then he reappears behind them in a second.

(Tommy):" I have the power of teleportation, it's really convenient, especially when you're late."

Eric is gaining momentum and jumped several feet and landed on the ground, all fours, like a cat. Paul turns to young people.

(Paul): "So, what do you think?"

They do not know what to say, so this is amazing. Not only KISS is a great rock band, but in addition, they have powers and talismans.

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door of the lodge. Paul closes the box and hides it in a bag. They all returned in the lodge and Tommy will open the door. A man with short brown hair, wearing a large gray coat, stands before them with two men in black with him.

(Xavier):" Good evening, I do not mind you, I hope?"

He enters in the lodge with the two guards. Young people do not know him, but it looks like KISS knows him.

(Paul):"Xavier, but what are you doing here?"

(Xavier):" Well, do not get upset, but in fact, who are the young people with you ?"

(Gene):"These are our new friends: Brayden, Emily and Mathias."

The trio of course, at heard the word "friends."

(Xavier): "So, I just proposes you a new offer for your talismans. I'll double the price, I can even triple it if you want."

(Paul):" For the last time Xavier, these talismans are not for sale, how many times must we tell you? Now, you go out and never comes again."

Xavier changed of expression, he seems very upset.

(Xavier): "You know, I 'm not the kind of man who easily abandoned."

He snaps his fingers. One of the men in black, raised his jacket and shows the gun he hides under his belt. Seeing this, Emily, Brayden and Mathias begin to fear. Gene growls like a monster.

Xavier approach to KISS and looks at them, with a look of contempt and anger.

(Xavier):" One way or another, these talismans will belong to me and you will regret to have defying me."

In saying this, he looks the young people, and smiled sadistically . Gene and Eric are before Brayden Mathias and Emily, as to protect them. Paul approach to Xavier and looks him into her eyes.

(Paul):"Get out now."

The man is out with his two guards, then goes away, in closing the door.

(Tommy): "Xavier is really a rot, he is ready to do anything for money and power."

(Emily):"But how can this man discovered the power of your talismans? "

(Gene): "That day, we were not careful enough, and Xavier saw them in the box, He at immediately felt they had of value, and since, he does not stop to come to us for to buy them, but we always refused."

(Brayden): "You're right, this man does not inspire confidence."

(Mathias):" Yes, these men are well equipped, it makes me a little scared."

But the trio did not have to worry now that they have become friends with KISS. While Brayden and Mathias talked with Tommy, Eric and Paul, in the lodges, Emily and Gene walked out on the stage of the amphitheater. She always her makeup on the face.

(Gene):" You look like a Gene girl."

(Emily): "Thank you."

Emily blushed. Then Gene looks at the starry sky and turned to Emily.

(Gene):" Come into my arms, I'll show you something."

Emily was surprised, but she comes in the arms of Gene. Suddenly, he deploys his demon wings and flew into the sky. Emily is amazed and looks at the ground walking away beneath his feet. But she has nothing to fear, Gene holds good. In a few minutes they were in heaven. They look at the full moon.

(Gene):"So, what do you think, Emily?"

(Emily): "It's really .... Wonderful."

After a few minutes in the sky, they return to the ground, gently, and then they go back join the others in the lodges.

TO BE CONTINUED….