Chapter 4: a Journey Begins

After the big night that Emily, Brayden and Mathias have spent with KISS, they are each returned home.

But before, KISS offered something to their new friends: to accompany them on their journey across Canada and the United States. With this proposal, the trio could not refuse. Mathias is back to his hotel and gathers her belongings. Emily and Brayden have warned their families and prepare for this trip.

KISS gave the appointment to the Molson Amphitheatre, or is parked their special truck carrying their equipment.

But what they do not know is that Xavier, very smart but very dangerous, at send three of these men, to spy on and monitor the three young people and monitored their ​​gestures.

The men follow the young people, in remaining distance, and take of pictures of them, discretely.

But why Xavier spying the three young?

The trio is now before the Molson Amphitheatre. Mathias wears his biker outfit , with his skull cap, his leather jacket and his black gloves. Brayden wears a t -shirt and a black jacket and also black shoes. Emily also wears black clothes, a black mini skirt and black boots with spikes.

(Mathias): "I'm really excited to start this journey. "

(Brayden): "I understand you, it's a dream come true."

Shortly after, KISS arrives and comes to greet them. Gene made a small look at Emily. She at not forgotten the short walk in the sky, the last night. They put their luggage in the truck and boarded.

(Emily): "Let's go for the greatest journey of our lives! "

The truck starts and goes on the road. The three men Xavier are gather and watch the truck away in the distance.

(Spy): "We will speak to the leader. Come on."

They return to their car and back to town. Xavier has several hiding places in Canada and the United States.

Shortly after, the men are back in an old abandoned warehouse, which serves to Xavier hiding in Toronto. Each input is monitored by men, very well armed.

Xavier is sitting at a desk and writing on a sheet of paper with a light that illuminates evil. Several men are in the warehouse, all armed, and monitor the room.

The three spies arrive to the leader.

(Spy):" These are the pictures, as you had asked us."

Xavier takes them and looks at them one by one. On the pictures you can see Emily, Brayden and Mathias, together or separately.

(Xavier): "You have also managed to get information about them?"

(Spy):" Yes, Emily and Brayden both come from Oakville, but Mathias comes from France."

(Xavier): "Really? Well, one French and two Canadians, it is not very common as types of targets, but it will do."

(Spy): "But chief, they are just kids after all."

Xavier grabs the man by the throat and puts him a gun against the head.

(Xavier): "I'll tell you something: in such cases, there is no place for feelings. I'll kill anyone, man, woman and child who dare get on my way. Is that understood? "

The man nods the head and trembles of fear. Then, Xavier returns to sit behind his desk.

(Xavier): "Send all available men in Canada and the United States. Find them and follow them I really want these talismans, by any means."

Meanwhile, the truck at traveled several kilometers. There has long that they left Toronto.

After a journey of several hours, they stopped at a motorway service area to refuel and also get some rest.

Mathias, Emily, Brayden, Gene and Tommy entered in the service station, while Eric and Paul remained close to the truck.

Emily talks with Gene while Mathias is in the toilets and Brayden buys something at checkout.

But two strange men enter the station and moved to a table. What worries Gene, is that the two men do not stop to observe, him and Emily. The woman realizes that he is worried.

(Emily):"What happens, Gene? "

(Gene):"Do not look back, but there are two men who are watching us I think we must go away immediately."

Then, when Mathias out of the toilets, one of the men pulls out a pistol and fired to him. Tommy saw Mathias and grabs him by the arm, and then he teleports with the young man, before the ball reached him.

(Criminal): "Damn, I missed it!"

Tommy and Mathias appeared at the other end of the room.

(Mathias): "Thank you Tommy, I had really scared."

The two men take arms, but Gene grabs one of them by the neck and throws him into one of the spokes.

The second man tries to shoot, but Tommy uses his telekinesis power to disarm him. Then Mathias approached the man and hit him from behind, Brayden has hit him also and Emily knocks out the man, with a kick in the head.

(Tommy): "Nice knock, Emily."

(Emily): "Thank you."

(Mathias): "We do not must stay there, in my opinion, there are others who will coming."

They leave the building. The cashier hid under a table and dare not move. Outside, Paul eventually whack a gunman while Eric jumped on another and hits him, before to knocks out him also.

(Paul): "We must go, it is the men of Xavier."

(Gene): "Raaah, Xavier, what bastard this guy."

Another man appears and pulls out his gun to pull to the group. Paul shoots a laser with his eyes and destroyed the weapon of the man. Gene jumped to him and spits flames, setting fire to his jacket. The man runs away screaming, with the flames on his back. Then he falls into a pond next to the station and back to the surface, in spewing water.

The group is back in the truck and goes on the road. It is useless to confront all these men.

The men of Xavier watching the truck, to away. In the truck, everyone is safe. The youngs have really got scared, they had never experienced that before.

(Eric): "I think it would be better to bring the youngs to their home, it does not concern them."

(Emily): "What? No, we will not let you. We will help you to face Xavier."

(Brayden): "She rightly, in any case, I remain."

(Mathias): "I remain too."

KISS was very impressed by the courage of these fans, like no others. The truck continued on his way across the country, but the men of Xavier will return.

TO BE CONTINUED…..