Chapter 6: Goddess of Thunder

The man came back to Xavier, which continues to follow KISS.

(Criminal): "I managed to inject the poison, but he has not managed to kill them, Gene knocked him and they take him, with them."

(Xavier): "They are really tough, but I do not give up. Continue the research."

Meanwhile, in the truck KISS. While Paul and Eric are on the front, the others are with Mathias, trying to comfort him. It is back to normal, apart from its scars on the face that have not disappeared. He looks in a small mirror.

(Mathias): "I'll stay forever disfigured. My life is over."

(Emily): "No Mathias, your life is not over, you should not let you down."

(Gene): "She has reason, we will eventually find a way to get you your normal face."

But Mathias decides to hide his face. For this, he picks up a black mask in the truck, with a pattern of skull in flames, and puts it on his face.

(Mathias): "While I will not find my true face, I would wear this mask all the time."

(Brayden): "it does not bother you?"

(Mathias): "I prefer to be hiding rather that people see me as a monster."

(Emily): "But Mathias, you are not one a monster."

But the young man no longer taste to anything. He will sit at the bottom of the truck, alone, and look at his metal claws coming out of his hands.

Shortly after, they were arrested again for a break, but not in a service station.

Mathias is stay inside the truck to talk with Tommy and Paul. Eric is watching the truck engine to see if everything works.

Gene is with Brayden and Emily to discuss with them.

(Emily) "Mathias is really worried, and it's all because of Xavier."

(Gene): "I know Xavier but I did not think he would be capable of such things."

(Brayden): "These men are everywhere, we can not escape them."

(Gene): "No, but we can defend ourselves against them I will give you a way to defend yourself. Take my hands and close your eyes..."

The young people do not know what will happen, but they trust in Gene Simmons.

When they take the hands of Gene, the demon uses his powers to carry them in a strange place. The whole place is invaded by a blinding light and you can not see the horizon. Emily and Brayden are really impressed.

(Emily): "But ... where are we?"

(Gene):"You're in another dimension, and in this place, my powers are at their maximum power. I'll give you of powers to defend yourself against Xavier with us."

(Brayden):"But and Mathias, he is not with us."

(Gene):"Mathias at already of powers, even if he does not agree to, it will make good use."

Then, with his hands, he brings out two red lights and head to the two young people. The lights are around them and gives them powers.

Paul finds himself with a star pattern on the eye, as Paul Stanley, and a black outfit.

Emily at the same patterns as Gene Simmons on the face, and she wears a black dress, with of dark boots, such as Gene.

(Gene):"Brayden, now you now have a super strength, the power to hear conversations, even from afar, and also shoot lasers with your hands. Emily, you have become the goddess of thunder. My goddess. And, for want to better control your powers, I give you this."

He shows a metal ax, with designs of KISS above. Emily is amazed by this.

(Emily): "It's .... It's really fantastic."

She kisses Gene, with love, for thank him, now she has become like him. Brayden is also happy to have these powers.

But when they come back to the others, on the earth, they see that something is wrong.

Of black cars arrive around them and of men, armed, out of the vehicles. They are really numerous. One of the men, wearing dark glasses, advancing towards them.

(Men):"Put your hands in the air!"

But the group is not deciding to let it go. Emily takes his ax and Brayden prepares his hands. Gene spreads its wings, Paul prepares his eyes, Tommy and Eric are ready too.

But suddenly, Mathias appears before several men, like magic, and kills them with his claws before disappearing.

(Tommy): "Incredible, it has the power to teleport."

(Paul): "To attack!"

The group rushes to the Xavier's men, to defend themselves.

Gene flies into the air and grabs one of the men before him, to spit fire in the face to kill him. Tommy teleports at several places, and knocks several men in a few seconds. Paul shoots lasers from his eyes, for destroy the weapons of the men and also to knock them.

Eric dodge several shots with his feline leaps, and jumps on one of them, before hitting him with a kick to the face.

Brayden stretches his hands and fires two lasers on a car. The vehicle exploded and several men are thrown into the air by the explosion. The young man is surprised by what he has done.

Emily took his ax and tends it, to the heaven. Of dark clouds are formed and lightning strikes the ax, to make it even more powerful. Then, Emily sends lightning on several men and also on several cars. The power is really huge.

Meanwhile, Mathias continues to teleport, in giving of shots claws on the men of Xavier. It seems completely overrun by hate. Now, for him, all these men are guilty. He grabs one of them by the throat, before piercing him with his claws, and thrown him into the window of a car. He lets out a roar of anger before teleporting again.

One of the men trying to catch Emily, but with her strength, she pushes him against a car. Gene spits flames to roll back several criminals. Finally, Xavier men decide to escape. But Mathias, always carried away by hatred, jumped on one of the cars and began cutting the roof to enter. But Gene catches him and comes back about the group, with him.

Its claws are covered with the blood of the men of Xavier.

(Eric): "Mathias, calm down, you must to breathe slowly."

Mathias calmed down but he at kill several men. The cars are already gone but the criminals will surely return. Gene walks towards Emily, who always keeps his ax in hand.

(Gene): "You're doing great Emily."

(Emily): "Thanks, but I still have much to learn."

Gene kissed Emily again, to show him again, that he believes in her and that she will do great things.

The band returned to the truck, but in staying on guard. Xavier is never far away.

TO BE CONTINUED….