Chapter 9: Revenge of KISS

After successfully trapped KISS in a sphere, the men of Xavier lead the group in a huge room, which looks like a mad scientist's laboratory. There are machines and tubes everywhere, on metal furniture. Two guards bring Linda with them. She is still alive, fortunately. To prevent that Mathias and Tommy use the teleportation, guards have covered their eyes with of blindfolds, as to teleport, they must first see where they want to go. And they also have of special handcuffs to prevent them from using their other powers. Xavier had everything. The man poses the talismans on his desk. Gene tries somehow to destroy the sphere, but he can not. It seems to be indestructible. The demon turns to Xavier.

(Gene): "And now what are you going to do?"

(Xavier): 'Do you see this huge machine next to me? Well, it will transfer me the powers of your talismans in my body. After that, nobody can stop me."

Mathias begins to enter into an uncontrollable rage. He tries to see or is Xavier, and threats him.

(Mathias): "It's your fault that I became like this. I swear if I catch you, I'll make you suffer, so that even the devil will cry."

Xavier chuckles at that. It takes the talismans of the box and starts to move towards the machine.

(Xavier) "Finally, my moment of glory has arrived."

But KISS has a last chance. They all look at each other and understand each other. They all focus, becoming stronger. Suddenly, the talismans become hot and Xavier is forced to let go. They burn so that no one can touch them without getting hurt.

Then, together, the group begins to form a powerful energy that begins to unfold in the sphere. Emily and Brayden have also used their power to help them. And finally, the sphere relented and disappears. The group is free. With his ax, Emily destroyed the handcuffs of Mathias and Tommy. With the telekinesis, Tommy takes the talismans to the group, and each one takes his own.

(Xavier): "Kill them all!"

(Emily): "We need to someone to release Linda."

(Brayden): "Paul and me, we will go."

Paul and Brayden make their way to the reporter, knocking out several guards on their way. Mathias removed his blindfold and turned to Xavier, very angry. He wants revenge.

Emily is surrounded by several men. But she also deploys demon wings and flies through the air, sending flashes on the guards. Now, she also can fly.

With his strength of demon, Gene raises a huge metal case and throws it on the guards to crush them. Then he spits another jet of flame to them, while pushing his ferocious growl.

Once again, Tommy and Eric join forces. Eric jumped in the air, and Tommy teleports him to the guards, and the Eric knocks them, one by one.

Paul and Brayden come near to Linda. With his lasers, Paul destroys the ropes that hold the young woman. A group of men coming towards them. Brayden is behind a metal desk, and gives a violent kick in, which projects the desktop on the guards, and knocks them all, of a sudden.

(Linda): "We must inform the police, I’ll try to use my phone, again thank you, and you saved my life."

(Paul):"You’ll thank us later, you will going to be safe, now."

Xavier tries to flee, but someone appears in front of the exit door, by the darkness. This is Mathias, with his claws.

(Mathias): "You're leaving already?"

(Xavier): "Listen ....I ..... I'm sorry for what I have done to you."

But Mathias does not listen, he wants revenge at any cost. But Xavier is clever, and he called several guards for help him, and if possible, delays Mathias to the maximum.

Linda came out of the building, takes her phone to call the police.

(Linda):"Help!! I was kidnapped me and my friends, but I managed to get out, my friends are still inside the building. Send us of help, now."

She gives the address of the location to the police. Xavier managed to leave the building and takes his car to escape. Shortly after, KISS out of the building and look at the car away. Gene has an idea and turned to Emily.

(Gene). "We must pursue him, Emily, we can try to catch him."

(Emily): "Okay, let's go."

(Brayden): "And we?"

(Tommy):"We will take the truck to continue. Linda, come with us."

Gene and Emily demons spread their wings and have fly to the road. The rest of the group is into the truck and began to drive as fast as he can. But the problem is that the car of Xavier, is escorted by two other cars, with armed men.

Gene and Emily arrive near cars. Gene spits a jet of flames to try and hit a car, but it accelerates and prevents fire.

The truck also comes close to the cars. One of the men took his gun and prepares to shoot but Brayden shoots a laser out the window and hits the man, to the hand, and made ​​him drop his weapon.

(Paul): "Tommy!! Mathias!! Go!!"

The both are teleport on a car. Tommy grabs one of the men through the window and knocks him before he had time to react. Mathias appears on the hood and hit the windshield, with his claws. The car began on the side, but they are teleported, before the car falls into the ditch.

With their lasers, Brayden and Paul explode the tires of the other car, and Gene spits out a stream of flames and blew it. Now, Xavier is alone in his car. In the distance, he saw a police roadblock.

(Mathias): "We got him!"

To stop it, Emily turns her ax and sends a flash on the car. The vehicle begins in fishtail and falls on the side of the road.

But Xavier is not dead, however. It is not injured, aside from scratches on his face and arms. He goes out of his car and slowly begins to escape into the forest. But with his speed, Eric jumped on him and knocked him to the ground. When Xavier turns up, the whole group of the creatures of the night stands before him. Eric and Tommy are ready, Paul and Brayden prepare their lasers, Mathias out its claws, Emily takes his ax and Gene is ready, growling in anger. But Xavier has no choice, he gives up.

(Xavier): "We can always explain ..... No?"

(Gene): "This time you lost Xavier."

They catch the man by the arms and have begun to move toward the police checkpoint, a little further. Linda comes out of the truck and comes with them. The manhunt is over and Xavier is finally captured. The creatures of the night come out winners.

TO BE CONTINUED…..