Chapter 10: KISS Army

After a relentless manhunt, KISS finally managed to stop Xavier. The criminal was taken to the police, although Mathias wanted to kill him, then all his criminal empire was dissolved and all of Xavier men were arrested, but some have disappeared in the wild without a trace.

After attending the arrest of Xavier, Linda decides to interview KISS. She is placed next to them and starts talking to the camera.

(Linda): "Tonight, Xavier, the famous villainous man, at finally arrested, by this group of brave people, but also one of the world's most famous rock bands: KISS"

The group made a hello to the camera, with their sides, Emily, Mathias and Brayden, the three young fans that have helped them in this adventure.

After the interview, KISS at discuss with young people, about a last case.

(Paul): "Now it's up to you to make your choice: We can remove your powers, and you will resume your normal life, or, you can keep them. What you choose?"

That's a tough thing to do. Over time, Mathias, Emily and Brayden have become accustomed to their powers. Mathias will no longer become as before, the poison has already taken effect for too long. Emily and Brayden have a choice to make.

(Brayden): "Frankly, it was a great adventure, but I prefer to keep my powers. I feel good as I am."

(Emily): "I keep them also, it does not matter if people judge me for what I am. And it allowed me to meet the love...the true love"

She turns to Gene in saying that. The demon smiled.

She walks up to him and kisses him. A kiss short but very sincere.

(Emily): "And this is another proof that I want to keep my powers, I want to stay with you, Gene."

Gene smiled again, he is happy. He tight Emily in his arms.

(Mathias): "And now what do us do?"

(Eric): "Well, normally, we have a concert scheduled for tonight."

(Gene): "Exact. And I have an idea for tonight. But I say nothing, it's a surprise."

The three young people are intrigued by this "surprise." They all enter on the truck, Linda decides to accompany them too, and she wants to film the concert.

Now they can ride without fear. The journey is going in the right mood. Upon arriving at the location of the concert, they discover a huge crowd in front of the stage, which waits in making a lot of noise.

A man comes to the group. The organizer of the concert.

(Organizer): "Ah, there you are. The crowd no longer holds up."

(Paul): "Do not worry, we will immediately prepare us."

(Gene): "Mathias, Emily, Brayden. Come with us behind the scenes."

This time, young people begin to have doubts. But what think Gene?

Behind the scenes, Eric takes his chopsticks, while Tommy and Paul prepare their guitars, and Gene takes his bass ax-shaped. Then, they give a micro to each youth. Now they understand everything.

(Mathias): "Uh .... I do not know if we can ....."

(Gene): "But if it's going to be awesome. You will sing the choruses of the songs with us."

For these three fans, this is another dream come true: being on stage with KISS.

The crowd stirs more. Most of them wear of KISS makeup on the face. Then the fireworks explode and the group appears on the scene, with the three young people. They are quite intimidated by the huge crowd, that watched them. The crowd screams and applauds with all its forces. Linda is at the forefront and his cameraman filming the concert.

(Paul): "Before starting the concert, here is Emily, Brayden and Mathias, these are three young fans. Without their help we would not be here tonight."

The crowd, cheers very strong for them. Then, KISS begins with the song: Hell or Hallelujah.

(Paul): "I rode the highway to heartache

I took a trip on the ship of fools, woah yeah!

And I paid the price to have my way

'Cause money makes the rules, yeah! "

Then when the chorus arrives, the three young people move more towards the front of the stage, next to Paul and Gene, and with them, begin to sing the chorus:

(KISS): "Hell or Hallelujah!

No matter what you do

I'm running through there

Yeah! "

The three young have kept their outfits to stay in the group's image. Mathias keeps his black mask, he does not want to that the people see these scars. Brayden and Emily always have their KISS makeup (Gene Simmons makeup for Emily and Paul Stanley makeup for Brayden).

The crowd is crazy and hectic. With the songs, the crowd reacts louder. Then, for the last song, the Devil is me, Gene wants that the three young people, sings with him, at the same time.

(KISS): "My Eyes were cold and blinded

I Held the page I Could not read

Drew up my blood and signed it

I woke up in a sweat and heard the Lord's decree ..."

"The devil is me

The devil is me

I fought myself to be set free

'Cause the devil is me"

While singing the chorus, Emily and Gene looks in their eyes. For her, as for others, it will be a memorable evening.

Then, after almost two hours, the concert ends. The crowd, the KISS Army, screams and cheers their idols.

With this great ovation, the group moves towards the stage and welcomed the crowd. Then, Gene turned to Emily, and kissed lovingly, before the whole crowd, which continued to scream and applaud.

(Gene):"I love you Emily."

(Emily):"I know and....i love you also Gene."

Then the fireworks began to explode in the sky.

(Emily): "And now Mathias, what will you does?"

(Mathias): "Well, I'm going back home in France but in any case, I always keep an excellent memory of this trip and I hope we'll meet again one day, all three..."

(Brayden): "I hope so."

The group then moves back to the crowd and together they raise their arms, making the sign of the heavy metal. Gene and Emily stick her tongue at the same time. In the starry sky, of rockets continue to explode and the group watched, with the crowd, to complete this wonderful evening that will be for all of them..... Unforgettable.

THE END