Alpha's Girl

A/N

Making Renegade African American for all my interracial supporters out there. There shouldn't be a problem with a black girl and a non-black boy; love is love :)

MINI- PROLOGUE;

"Renegade you are so gorgeous?" Tyler asked me, reading the paper I wrote for him to say.

"Yes. So when I walk by David, that's when you say it. Make sure he hears it too." I told my best friend.

So a little about me! I'm Renegade Marie Silver. I hate my first name but my mom said it was special. I have two older brothers who are twins, known as Skylar and Navine. We're your typical middle class black family. You would never think my mom was related to us though, almost passing as Afro-Latina since her features were more European and her hair was a looser texture.

My dad on the other hand is another story; I guess having a daughter was never in his life plan. He constantly acts disappointed and thinks my brothers are the best gifts to the world. He always sees my mistakes but never sees my accomplishments.

There's been animosity since I seen him with another woman when I was around 6 or 7 and he made me swear not to say anything. Tyler Jameson is my best friend; tall, handsome, mixed. If all else failed I would procreate with him. But I like where our friendship lies. Looking at myself, I wasn't that much of a looker. My natural hair way more damaged than I'd like, it was growing the more I cut it but it would never go past my shoulder blades. I have a slim figure and have been trying to gain weight to look like K Michelle for the longest. Nothing's working. Love your body girl, it's a lot easier than to try to match a celebrity. I am blessed on the volleyball team as co-captain. Slight flex considering there wasn't many black girls at my school; I had to represent one way or another.

David is a jock and has been my crush since freshman year, he basically knows everyone and everything.

Except for that weird guy named Reno.

Don't get me wrong, he is hot and he can definitely get it, but he is so strange. His eyes are grey and he has the sexiest jawline ever! Enough about him, let's get into the story of the craziest next few months of my life.