Ch.7

Previously*

"Don't worry about it." a deeper voice said. The hell? I turned to see David with sharp teeth and sharp nails. Oh God.

Is he a-

Wolf?

___________________________

I screamed and started running back a different way than where I came from. I looked back and didn't see him; it's dark outside and I really just want to be home. It took me over 10 minutes straight running to get close to a neighborhood. I realized I was in the grounds where Reno lives. There's like a line that's stretching around the homes as far as I can see. I was about to walk across it before three young men came up.

"State your affiliation with this pack?" one said. He looked kinda familiar but I probably don't know him at all.

"I don't understand what the hell you guys are talking about. I'll just talk with-"

Two of them grabbed my arms while the other covered my mouth; I squirmed and kicked while I felt confusion in my heart. It was like a rush but I wasn't enjoying it. We went inside this one home. It looked like an office when we walked in but then we went down some steps and it got dark. They knocked on a door at the end of this dark hallway and the voice said 'Enter'.

We went in and there was a desk and a chair. Whoever's dry hand it was on my mouth pulled away; I spoke up as soon as it did.

"Who in the fuck are you jerks!?" I angrily yelled.

The person at the desk threw a chair to the wall and growled very loudly. I shut up and felt nervous.

"Sir-" the guy with the dry hand started. He had a well built face that I wanted to punch the shit out of.

"You brought my mate in here?" 

Reno? Well I'll be damned. 

"Alpha we DIDN'T know!" one pleaded.

"WAIT-" I started as well before it got intense, "-Reno? What the hell is going on; what is this place!"

He snarled and they let go of me and walked into the dark shadows of the big ass room. I heard cracking and dropping, then Reno came and walked up to me slowly. I backed up out the chair, worrying what he was about to do.

He moved forward but caught himself knowing I was scared.

"What is going on Reno- where are those guys?" I asked stunned.

"Don't worry about them, we are in an old asylum. No one uses it anymore so I do business down here." he said.

"What type of business is that? Why aren't you being honest with me.?"

"BECAUSE YOU DONT, need to know." he started yelling and then quieted down. I felt beyond scared right now, and worried about seeing David again.

"Your heart's beating fast. What happened with David?"

"I DONT KNOW! He just turned into a mother fucking wolf or something! I found my way here and those goons freaking dragged me in here." I started yelling. "I'm scared okay Reno?"

_________________________________

Alpha Reno Blade

Yeah. I broke their necks. They had it coming and they knew that. 

"A wolf?" I asked Renegade; we went back to our living quarters and lie on the bed.

"Yes, he just changed completely into a monster." she said mumbling.

It hurt to think that she would see us all as monsters but she'll be seeing herself soon enough; her birthday is literally in two days. Anything could happen.

"Don't worry about him anymore. He'll be far from you, or anyone for that matter." I said.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." she said getting up and heading to the closet, then bathroom.

She spent on average 12 minutes and 34 seconds in the shower; it's a natural counting thing I do. When she came out, she was glowing and she smelled of flowers. It was a familiar scent; reminds me of my childhood. She was a turn on to my wolf, Axel.

I had to contain him or else I was about to go completely insane over her body. I layed on top of the covers as she got underneath them. 

"Goodnight Reno." she flipped on her side and went to sleep. 

4 hours later*

She was still asleep, thankfully. Usually before a wolf turns 18, they are insomniacs all that week. Maybe it's because she's been marked before being mated that she hadn't had any symptoms.

"Alph-" a knock at my door. I warned them not to bother me when in my quarters.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We have company. Some dark wolves are demanding to speak with you." he answered. That's impossible; they were supposed to be banished from this land for 7,000 years; unless the agreement was broken...

"Guard this room heavily. Now." I got up and threw some joggers on. I went outside to see about 10 of these pathetic wolfs, including my sister.

"Why are you here?" I asked, already irritated.

"Well baby brother, one of my young proteges seem to have interest in one of yours; that one being Renegade."

"You already know my answer is no, leave now or I will have to kill all of you."

"Let me explain. Either we take her now, she mates one of our pack members, and we don't kill her. Or, you guys try to 'hide' and we still kill you both."

She knows I am stronger than her but still intends on getting to Renegade. I don't want her mated with anyone else but I don't want to take the chances of her being killed.

"We'll go to your pack grounds tomorrow and I-" I paused. "I'll try to work something out."

"That's smart little brother. Let me introduce you to our newest pack member David." out stepped the boy who she used to have lust for. I growled, remembering what she told me about earlier.

It all makes sense now. I smelt dark wolf in the halls, his glares at me in class; I understand everything now.

"We've met." I said angrily.

"Good. Now we'll be on our way. Oh and tell Renegade that we wish her a happy early birthday and hopefully many more." my sister said smirking as her few pack members ran away.

We can't afford to lose any more wolfs or else I'd have to recruit more pack members.

What am I gonna do?

________________________________