Ch.14

I don't know what came over me a few hours ago. I just really wanted Reno then and there when he tempted me. We're in his car driving to the town lake I hadn't been at in years.

"You ready for tonight?" Reno asked staring at the road.

"Of course, just-just don't get hurt okay?" I said.

"You don't have to worry about me."

I nodded and looked out the window. I had a sudden thought about David; I don't know if he's alive or not. Reno is, my 'mate' or whatever now, I have to basically marry him. There's no problem with that, it's just that I didn't expect this at such a young age.

"Since I'm 18 and apparently a 'wolf', why haven't I changed to one before?" I asked.

"You have to be mated first and then your wolf comes out; fully." he replied. "Her name's Babydoll."

We finally got to the lake and I saw several other guys there shirtless and preparing for this fight.

"Is it to late to change my mind on my mate?" I joked.

I heard Reno growl.

"Miss Silver, hi I'm Jacob Ulrica. It's a pleasure to meet you." he said kissing my hand. I noticed Reno staring at me and instantly pulled back.

"Umm same here, if you excuse me." I said walking to Reno.

"He was just being friendly, no need to kill him."

"You mean friendly enough to beat me and mate you?" he said.

"Stop being so uptight, I kind of already have a thing for you- I don't even know these guys. Why would I suddenly want to be with anyone of them?"

"It's not up to you, it's up to Babydoll; but whatever." he said scraping the tree again. I scoffed and walked down by the lake taking a seat on the ground. I heard a figure walk behind me and they sat down beside me.

"Tyler?"

I see no other than Tyler in the flesh glaring back at me. I hugged him and he hugged me back just as tight.

"I'm sorry Rene; for everything." he said.

Wait, why is he here?

I pulled back really confused. "Ty, why are you here?"

He stood up and took off his shirt and started pulling his pants down.

"Tyler I-"

"Just shut your face for a second." he interrupted. I turned my head and I heard a deep growl.

I turned and saw my old best friend was a wolf. I couldn't believe my eyes. I stood up and walked around him. He had light brown fur and had a long body. I felt his fur and it felt as rugged just like his regular hair.

 He changed back to a regular person but completely naked.

"You mind covering that shit up." I laughed.

He did so and we just talked some more. He said he still had to fight for me even if I love Reno. I just hope he doesn't get hurt.

__________________________

Alpha Reno Blade

"Hey bro," Ulrica said to me. I ignored him and continued to punch off pieces of the tree.

"-umm, I just wanted to say good luck. We have some strong guys fighting-"

"I don't need luck." I said. He stood there for a second silent and then walked away. I'm telling him the truth; I don't need luck, I will win for Renegade..

"My boy." I heard my dad say walking to me.

"Father, what are you doing here?" I said.

"Coming to see you compete son, Renegade has a good amount of guys fighting for her. They aren't as dedicated as you, but they'll fight hard for dominance."

"You said compete, don't you mean win?"

"Boy, boy, boy, just as cocky as your mother was." he said. I just looked at him and shook my head; some place to talk about my mother right? I felt angrier; well, Axel feels angrier because I stopped him earlier with Renegade. 

_________________________

Renegade Silver:

I was walking around to see some of the guys fighting and bumped straight into the back of a guy.

"I am so sorry." I said getting up from the ground. He looked down at me.

"Don't worry about it Renegade." he said. I just smiled and walked back by Reno.

"When exactly is this gonna be started and over?" I asked.

"We should be starting now actually; it ends within 25 minutes. Then we can get started marking in my car." he whispered in my ear.

"Alright lady and gentlemen, we're gonna get this started now. We are starting with lowest weight fighting lowest and then going up to our highest weight. Who we are fighting for is miss Renegade Marie Silver. Today is her 18th birthday as we all figured, that's why we're here; so let's get this started when I blow this whistle." this small guy said in front of the small crowd.

"And by the way, anything is permitted." he laughed. Reno looked at me and gave me a deep and passionate kiss before breaking lose.

"I love you." he said looking in my eyes.

"I love you too." I said without thinking. Some came by me to kiss me cheek for good luck, and one on the lips.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see the guy I bumped into. He lowered his head next to my ear and opened his mouth revealing his sweet and hot breath.

"That little boy toy over there, he's no more. It's me and you babe." his lips brushed my neck and he moved, smirking and walking by the higher weights. I went to go crowd by the announcer, Mr. Blade, and a few other people to watch and stay out the way.

These two smaller guys started fighting; they were muscular but pretty short. I didn't see Ty anywhere though. It took over 20 minutes before Reno was getting closer to fighting with that guy; I have seen necks broken, bones through skin. Yet Reno has never looked more calm.

He looked at me and had a loving smile on his face. I smiled back at him so he knows I have faith in him.

"He might not be the one mating you tonight you know?" Mr. Blade said.

__________________________