Ch.11

Whole lot of POV's in this chapter c;

________________________________

"I think they're gone," David said slowly moving up. I followed behind him and we started walking into some woods.

"We can't go back tonight, we need to lay low for a few hours." he said.

"I don't want to be anywhere near you first off; and why did you try to save me?" I asked.

"Look, the other few nights ago, I couldn't control what was happening and I never meant to hurt you or anything. I didn't want this to happen to me at all but I met Kira at a party and we hooked up and then she told me that I need to get close to you."

"So you have been trying to kill me to get with her?"

"Techinically...yes but she thinks I have a thing for you; I don't really date," he started.

"Just say it, I don't give two shits anymore."

"-I just don't date black girls. They're too ghetto and they have short hair; nothing against the ass though." he said.

"Well David, we're not all ghetto and I have a good grade of hair. Some of us take better care of our hair than other girls."

"What does that mean?"

"Well I for example wash my hair once a week, instead of daily like the women you choose to date, so it can stay healthy and not dried out. We also get braids so-"

"Okay I get it Renegade." he laughed.

"You got my name right finally." I said.

"I knew it all this time, I just didn't bother calling you it before."

Well thanks David.

"Oh, well, where are we walking to?" I asked.

"Just gonna have to find out."

That didn't sound good.

40 minutes later*

It feels like it's gotten at least 20 degrees cloder. I can see my breath and I only have my soaked cardigan over my long-sleeve.

"You think we can make a fire or something, it's getting really cold."

"Here take my jacket, we can find an open area nearby." he said, giving me his jacket.

_______________________________________

David:

Of course I gave her my jacket, I wasn't gonna let the girl freeze to death.

We got some wood and put it in the center of the forest floor. I rubbed the sticks and debris together to make a fire, and within 2 minutes, fire. Renegade was on my side about 2 feet away, I guess I deserve to be somewhat ignored. She was actually really cool and I guess we were frenemies now.

"You know, if we scoot together, our bodies shed off more heat." I said. Don't get me wrong, I think she's pretty and sweet but I'm freezing to death, my wolf won't share the warmth.

"Are you just saying that to get close to me, I have a-" she paused. "-boyfriend.". I remember Reno, I never did anything to him and he just hates me for nothing.

"No, I'm cold and so are you." I said.

She sighed and came next to me and leaned on my side. Within minutes, she was asleep.

______________________________________

Alpha Reno Blade

I hear voices and smell a combination of wolves, but can't find Renegade. I went to Tyler's house but couldn't track her. I came back to her house to deal with her mother until I spotted her brother Skylar.

"Skylar Silver," I started. He ran back downstairs and came to stand in front of me.

"Uhhm, yes Alpha?" he said.

"Where did Renegade go?"

"She said she was gonna run to the school for some stuff, uhhm, sir."

"Let no one leave or come into this house, I'm sending over some of my guys; everyone better stay here."

"Yes Alpha." he said running up the stairs. I drove to the school and I instantly saw a few wolves that are with Kira.

"Your little girlfriend ran off with David, like we knew she would." one said to me. I walked up to him and grabbed him by his scrawny throat; the other lunged at me, but I pushed him to the ground.

"Tell Kira that I will kill her off if she even thinks about Renegade." I said to the guy. I have David's scent allowing me to track his pathetic ass down; if he has hurt her in any type of way, I will skin him with my bare hands. I drove for about 12 miles until I picked up a vanilla-honey and lemon scent. 

Renegade; mixed with the same aroma that reminded me of my childhood.

I saw her laying down against a large rock, and an arm around her. It's David. I walked right down to where they were and threw him off of her.

"Reno!" she yelled as I smashed his face continuously.

______________________________________

Renegade Silver:

I jumped up and tried to pull back Reno's arm. He turned to me with sharp teeth and black eyes then literally pushed me back to a tree.

I heard David say 'watch out' and part of the tree fell over my legs. I screamed in pain and agony; Reno didn't even help me. He just wanted revenge, David didn't do anything and he's getting his ass kicked for no reason. I can't move at all and David looks, dead. 

___________________

Alpha Reno Blade

Yeah I'm satisfied, and what about it? 

I hope I killed David, to teach a lesson to Kira. I looked back to see Renegade under a large portion of a tree. God. 

Did I really do that? If I were to kill here, I'd have to take my own life so I wouldn't have to live without her. There's no way I can mate with anyone else.

"RENE!" I yelled, and sprinted to lift the tree off. I moved it and tried to cradle her and pick her up, but she wouldn't let me. Her left leg is twisted and is already forming a bruise in the night sky.

"LET ME HELP YOU!" I said to her.

"YOU DID THIS TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE RENO! I- I HATE YOU. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT TO DAVID HE HELPED ME UNLIKE YOU." she spat. She said she hated me. 

Since she says she hates me, she can fix herself. I turned her leg back and she screamed; I didn't do it for her to be in pain, but just so she can walk back to her own house.

Reno what are you doing? This is your mate, why would you do that?

BECAUSE, I JUST WANT HER TO BE SAFE DAMMIT!

You are causing her so much pain.

__________________________