Ch.12

Reno left me after he snapped my leg in place. I feel so much pain internally but at least I can limp home. David?! I crawled over to his side calling his name and crying. I can say that I love Reno to an extent, but I hate what he's done and become. I just feel so bad for David right now.

I hear him groaning and a pool of blood all around him.

I cupped the back of his head and his face was completely repulsive. He had a busted lip, swollen eye, black eye, and too many cuts.

"Stay with me David, you're fine, okay?" I said trying to keep him conscious.

"You know, you're-you're the nicest person I met ever since I got turned into one of these. Thanks for- everything." he spat, blood coming out his mouth.

He leaned his head up to look at me.

"You need to go."

"I'm not gonna leave you here to die David-"

"J-just go. Kira will probably track me down and kill both of us."

"David-"

"Go, now. Run." he said.

I heard howls and knew it was Kira and her other wolfs coming for me. I stood up with intense pain and started running through these dark woods . I tripped a few times but at least I knew I was far away from them. I finally reached home. 

I really don't want to be here or with Reno. I can't trust anyone.

_________________________

Kira Blade:

I smelled Reno's scent ever since I saw him the other day. I love my brother so much; enough to kill him.

"Where did you lose Reno at?" I asked one of my guys.

"He went about 4 miles East." one said.

I really needed stronger men. I took them both and we ran the direction where his scent last was. I actually smell David's. He's so pathetic; he thought that I cared for him at that party, I just needed more men. 

"Who did this?" I asked. David was beaten by someone.

"We think Reno-"

"YOU THINK!? YOU BETTER FIND OUT AND FIND OUT NOW." I yelled. They ran into the woods and I studied David by myself. He was breathing, but he didn't have a chance if he didn't see a medic. Oh well.

"Did Reno do this to you?" I asked. He nodded in pain. Why is this tree broken?

"The tree fall on you?"

He shook his head. 

"Speak."

"NO." he said straining.

"Why did it fall then?"

"HE PUSHED RENEGADE."

"WHERE IS SHE?"

"I DONT KNOW" he lied.

I hate liars. Might as well find her myself because of these idiots.

"WAIT!" he stopped me.

"What is it?"

"ARE YOU GONNA HELP ME?!" he strained, like before.

I scoffed. "Of course."

I went over to him and bent down. I broke his neck. 

__________________________________

Alpha Reno Blade

I have been banging my fist in this wall for the past hour down in the Asylum. Another knock? Really?

"ENTER!" I growled.

"What's on your mind son?" I heard my father say, closing the door. I didn't answer and he said 'speak up'.

"Is it that mate of yours? Did she reject you? Did-"

"NO, SHE IS PROBABLY IN THE WOODS OR HOME OR SOMETHING. I-I HURT HER."

I heard my father sigh and he walked over to me on the ground.

"Tell me everything that happened."

I explained the whole scenario about how David has been trying to get his hands on her from day one.

_________________________________

Renegade Silver:

Skylar was treating my bruises and cuts. Happily, my mother wasn't here and neither was my father. I told everything that happened to Sky.

"The bones look already healed. Your wolf is coming faster than I thought," he started. "I swear he is -" 

"What? What's wrong Sky?" I asked a bit nervous.

"He told me to keep the house on lockdown or else he'd do- something."

"Everything's fine, stay calm, okay." I told him. He brushed me off, walking away, and I heard the front door close. 

 ____________________________

Reno Blade

"I am disappointed son, you should never have to put your hands on a woman. Especially your mate." dad said. "No matter how disrespectful."

We talked for about 15 minutes. It felt good.

"You need to talk to her. Tell her everything you told me; about how you feel and why it happened."

"But she said she hated me."

"Nonsense boy, it was just pain and anger probably. Or maybe she was on that monthly thing or whatever." he laughed.

"Yes sir."

He started walking out before saying something else.

"And son,"

"Yes father?"

"I-I love you.

It's been about 11 years since I heard that. I always wanted that love with him.

"I love you too." I said. 

Time for me to get my woman back. 

I drove over to Rene's as fast as possible and pulled in her open driveway. I banged on the door. I looked down to see a bandaged Renegade. She just left the door open and walked to the kitchen. I closed it and waked after her.

"Can we speak?" I said.

"There's not much to talk about."

I sighed as we endured a two minute silence.

"I came to apologize." I feel shameful.

"Cool, forgive you." she said. 

Really?

"That's bullshit Rene. I know you a lot better to know that you're overwhelmed and pissed inside."

"Well whatever. Goodnight." she said trying to walk past me.

I grabbed her arm.

"What are you doing?!" she yelled tugging her arm.

"Something I should do more."

I grabbed her wide hips and pulled her into me. She tried to fight the urge but I made her wolf give in. I carried her up the stairs to her bedroom and lied her down under me.

"Do you forgive me?" I said.

"Yeah Reno." she said trying to pull me in for a kiss.

"You sure?"

"Yeah yeah, please kiss me back Reno."

I like when she begs for me. Makes me feel such, dominance.

I kissed her back feel it harder not to make her take me in her mouth. Her mate choosing's are hours away. 

________________________