Ch.2

Photo depiction of Reno Blade*

His house was huge on the outside so I was convinced the inside was a palace. We walked in and it was huge. The staircase was in the middle swiveling up and it was beyond spacious!

"Is this to your needs, my love?" this fool is takin' it too far with the names. 

I'm David's future wife, not Reno fucking Blade's.

"Yeah whatever."

"Drake, tell Kerrie to fix us a meal while we get confortable." Reno said to a big guy who walked into the kitchen. "Up these stairs." he said pushing me onward up the lengthy staircase. I tried pushing his hand but he kept it on my hip.

"This is our sleeping quarters. Just us two." he said showing me this double-doored bedroom with a huge bed in the middle, two closets, and a bathroom with a dresser and tv mounted. It was massive. I stared back at him in the eyes. He appeared mean but considerate at the same time. 

"Thank you. I need to shower, so if you excuse me-"

"I'll stay in here until you are done with your shower."

"I don't need you watching me every secon-t." I emphasized the 't' instead of a 'd' so he got what I was saying.

"I won't as much anymore. My pack is everywhere and protecting you from any harm. Who knows if someone wants to mate you first. Your scent is delicious...You should shower now." he said sitting on the bed.

I stomped off to the bathroom not turning to get clothes. I need privacy. I bet this is all a joke played by my family. There is no way werewolves are real and have this much money for a place like this. I hopped in my shower and boy, did it feel good to feel heat on my skin. I should've brought a shower cap so my hair wouldn't get messed up.

10 minutes later*

At least there's two robes. A 'R' and a 'R'; that makes my life easier. I took the lower hanging one which fit me perfectly.

Reno Blade:

She walked out with her hair in two braids and her robe on. I just want to pull her hair and feel her inner wolf. She walked over to the closet and got clothes, then back to the bathroom, and back out with pajamas on. She doesn't know the things she does to me. I can feel her inside wolf  calling out to mine; I need to mark her soon.

"Is the food done?" she asked walking by me and making my fantasies disappear.

"It should be. It's getting late so we'll meet everyone tomorrow after you attend school right back here." I said closing the bedroom door. She nodded and walked downstairs in front of me.

We had lamb with a side of broccoli. She enjoyed the meat cautiously as I devoured mine, bloody, watching her as she ate. I could hear her swallow the food.. 

Get it together Reno, mate, then mark her.

"I'm ready to go to sleep." she said standing with her plate.

"Leave it, Kerrie will get it." I said standing as well. She sat it down and walked upstairs before I could move from the table.

_________________

I woke with who I'm guessing, Reno's, arm around my waist. I wasn't tired yesterday, I just really wanted some air from him! I squiggled from his tight grip and went to the bathroom as quietly as possible. I walked out and he was sitting on the bed. Awake.

"Didn't mean to wake you. But now that you're up, we can get ready for school." I said walking to the closet.

"Yes. Indeed we can." he said staring at me from the bed with his arms propping his shirtless body up.

________________

"Where the hell were you yesterday at lunch and afterschool? Did you ditch?" Ty said to me as we were in the lunch line. I didn't feel comfortable telling him I was with Reno. Or that my family assumes that they are wolves.

"Had an appointment come up. My brother picked me up." I lied.

"Bullshit." Tyler said acting as if he coughed. I nudged his arm. We sat and ate lunch but I heard my name come up many times.

"I heard she's with that Reno guy. She's so lucky." 

I smirked.

"Well her friend Tyren or something like that still has a crush on her. He told David that."

"But she told me she liked David?"

My mouth dropped and I stared at Tyler who was saying something while eating his spaghetti.

"Ren are you chill?" he asked me.

"Real talk punk-" he stopped eating and stared at me. "Do you like me?"  

"Of course, you're my best frie-"

"No! Like relationship. Like girlfriend. Answer the question Tyler." I said.

"Ayo Ty!" I heard a male voice call. Tyler looked up and back at me before getting up.

"AND you're friends with David!?" I yelled as he got up and walked away to a crowd of boys.

He has some serious explaining. Its been less than 24 hours, what the fuck is happening. I turned and continued eating my lunch.

"Ehhm." a throat cleared as I looked up.

________________