Ch.6

Previously:

"What does it say doctor?" if it's positive that she's pregnant, we'll just be homeschooled and raise our pup together. If it's negative.. we'll try again.

"Well honey, you are-"

__________________________

"-you are not pregnant! You had a case of undercooked food; basically food poisoning. In reference to sexual activity, use condoms and be safe. I don't want to see you two here until a few more years." the doctor said.

Reno thanked her and she left. I am so happy I'm not pregnant but Reno is acting as if he wanted to be my baby daddy already.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I said quietly as I watched him ignore me.

"Nothing. Are you ready to go?" he said getting his jacket.

This ass has got some nerve trying to get me pregnant and then being mad that I wasn't ready for a baby. I got up and told the nurse we were leaving. She said I needed water to clean my system and make sure to get tested in the future for any traces of disease from anyone.

We drove back to my house first in silence. He said he'd be back in a few hours and just drove off. I guess I'll use this time to see if Ty is home, he only lives a few blocks over. I never usually go over their house because his mom doesn't like me since I am black and she thinks I'm gonna use Ty. But it's funny because her husband is black, and her two kids are mixed with it. If it's because I'm a black girl, she might just be a little racist.

I went up to the door and rang, to see Mr. J.

"Hey Mr. J! Is Ty home, I haven't heard from him in a while; just tryna check on him." I said sweetly. Mr. J liked me out of all Ty's friends because I was basically his second daughter.

"It is good to see you Renegade. Tyler's upstairs with his friend Kionna but you can go on up.-Honey, Renegade Marie is here. Go head in." he said letting me through the door.

I thanked him and politely smiled at Mrs. J even though she's a complete bitch to me. She smiled forcefully and I went up to Ty's. I heard laughter. 

Did Mr. J say Kionna? I can't stand her! Ty's mom adores her and tells him he should hang with her other than me. Because she's white. I can't deal with her because she thinks she's black and she already doesn't like me because I got the first position on the volleyball team.

I knocked and walked in to her chillin' in Ty's arms. Ty got up quickly and she smirked. 

"Hello Tyler J." I said sassy, crossing my arms.

"Hello Renegade Marie Silver; Kiki can we have a few minutes alone?" did he nickname this girl 'Kiki'? 

"Of course Ty. I'll be downstairs with your mom." she said kissing his cheek and walking pass me. I closed the door and Tyler got up and held his arms out in a 'what' type of way. I only can kiss Ty on the cheek because he is MY bestfriend, I am HIS bestfriend. I only call him Ty and I always have.

"Tyler Greg Jameson, I swear-you're here cuddled up with this hoe but couldn't call me? I was worried sick about you. If she's your bff or gf or some shit, tell me; I can't stand her and you know that-"

"REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE THE ONE THAT BUSTED IN MY ROOM OKAY, REMEMBER THAT YOU DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME SO WHY SHOULD I CARE?"

"BECAUSE TYLER YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME-" I said. "You are the best thing that happened in my life Ty; I love you to death!" 

"Jus-just get out."

Wait. What?

" I just got here; Ty-"

"JUST LEAVE Renegade you're not making this any easier for me." he said turning away towards his window.

I left out his room without saying goodbye to anyone, and went straight back home to see Reno at my door. "Where have you been?"

"At Tyler's; you don't have to worry about me going there again." I said honestly. Before I could reach for the door, Reno blocked my hand and stared at me for a minute.

"What are you doing?" I asked him directing my question to his creepy action..

"There is dark wolf scent in the house. We should leave."

"That sounds like bullshit-I'm going in."

"I'm warning you Renegade; you know what, fine, go in." he said.

We got in the house and I instantly saw my mom laughing with a boy. I only seen the boy's back of the head but he turned once I closed the home door. 

David?! My heart feels like it's beating faster but I can't let Reno feel that.

"Oh hey sweetie! You should know David; sweet young man, he came to ask you to hang out." my mother said. Her eyes glanced towards an angry Reno and she gulped. He wants me? How does he know where I live? 

"Umm- uhh yeah, just let me grab my jacket." I said nervously. Reno stared at David, I could see the hole he was burning in David's head a mile away.

I ran upstairs to bump into Skylar. "Hey Sky. Catch you later."

"Oh yeah; then I'll tell you about my date!" I laughed and went back downstairs to just see David at the door. No one said we could never be friends; just because Reno is my somewhat boyfriend doesn't mean I can't be friends with the opposite sex.

"You ready to chill?" he said. Snap the fuck out of it Renegade, you're supposed to have a thing for Reno, not David. Well maybe David too but oh well, just try to keep Ty off your mind. 

I nodded and he opened the door. We walked down the road a while just talking.

"Were you okay the other day? You looked kinda drugged up." I jokingly said.

"Uhh yeah, just a lot of studying. Anyway, what's up with that Reno guy? Why are you guys always together?" he asked slowing down.

"We just umm-" I don't quite want to tell him that he's my boyfriend but he'll find out eventually. "-we just are really close." I lied.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking around frantically to see us walking through woods. It was dark outside, faster than usual.

"Don't worry about it." a deeper voice said. The hell? I turned to see David with sharp teeth and sharp nails. Oh God.

Is he a-

Wolf? Bitch I know you're fucking lying. 

__________________________