Ch.1

Picture depiction of Renegade*

"Is this really necessary?" Tyler said as we walked into class. Why can't he understand I need David to fall for me? Men are so selfish.

David, of course, was only into Mexican girls. I never was surprised because, well he is Mexican. BUT, he's flirted with me countless times so I'm so confused why he hasn't tried talking to me yet. I know he can have a preference but damn. Like if you're scared to take me home just say that.

"Umm Ren?" Tyler said snapping me out my thought.

"What?"

"Never mind." he said. I wonder if he gets tired of me because I tell him all my girl problems and crushes. We've been best friends since the 2nd grade, now we're in our junior almost senior year together. I've never had a friend that long in my life. 

Time to execute my plan. Get up, say I'm sharpening my pencil since the sharpener is by David's desk, then Ty says how goregous I am.

"Umm Ms. Paleem, can i sharpen my pencil?"

"Wait for a few Renegade. It's time to welcome a new student to this class, Mister Reno Blade. Now Mister Blade, you know the rules here here the same as your other English class you came from." she said shooing him to a seat.

There were multiple seats open and he so happened to sit by me. He didn't smile or show any emotion. 

He's staring at me now. I'm staring back at him. My lady parts are screaming. I think the attention I neglected to receive years ago is finally catching up to me. 

"Reno, is it?" I said hoping for him to show any sign of emotion.

He just grinned and stared back forward at the board. I said 'okay then' under my breath and ignored him the rest of the class period while we shared glances between each other.

________________

"I'll see you at lunch, buttercup?" Ty said while we stood at my open locker.

"Got that right." I said executing our handshake as he walked off. I felt a breeze and it was colder all of a sudden. I grabbed my jacket and closed my locker, having a heart attack. 

New guy. Reno. He was leaning against the lockers staring at me.

"God do you know how to say hello?" I said.

"We need to leave. Now." he said looking in my eyes. I didn't staring can cause such a panty-wetting experience.

"-Yeah, I hit that extra 30 points though." I heard David say laughing with friends. Reno turned and I fixed my hair within 1.5 seconds.

"Sup' Regenade!" he said walking pass us. He didn't really look at me. 

"It's Renegade..." I mumbled off frowning.

"Why is he in your view for mates? You're mine." Reno asked crossing his muscular arms.

"Mates? No sweety, 'boyfriend'. And I'm not going anywhere with you." I said turning to leave on my heels. I felt a hand grab my arm and turn me back around. "What the hell?" 

I felt soft lips touch mine and then realized it was Reno and pushed away. I passed out instantly. Did this bitch just drug me.

______________

"Yes Alpha, I understand."

My eyes slowly opened and I saw Reno, my parents, and Navine standing in the living room. I was on the couch. Wait, how did I get back home. My head aches.

"The heck is going on?" I said. I never used profanity in front of my parents and I never plan to. My mom looked at my dad who looked back at me then Reno.

"Umm honey this is Alpha Reno Blade. You may know him from school. He is here to take you to meet the pack and arrange your 18th birthday mating." dad said. I'm turning 18 in my junior year because my birthday was after September.

"Wait a minute, cause everyone here seems confused. Alpha? Mating? Cmon' people this isn't the 1800's." I said laughing.

"Am I right Navine?" I asked.

"Laughing is disrespectful towards the Alpha." my brother said seriously. Is everyone literally fucking my brain around? Is it crack?

"Speak only when spoken to dog." Reno said causing me to stare wildly and my heart to flutter at his deep voice. Navine stayed quiet.

"We are leaving now." he said dismissing my parents.

"First off, Alpha? Whay the heck is going on! Why you calling my brother a dog? Tell me because I'm done with these silly games." I said standing up slowly.

"You will become my mate and we will live together and have our pups." he said simply and opened the front door. I stood still folding my arms.

"You mean wife and kids? You got it twisted Reno. I don't know who or what you are but you aren't taking me anywhere. And what mate are you talking about."

"You are too naive to see what you are. You're a werewolf Renegade; just, like, me. You are the youngest, therefore you haven't developed everything you need to realize who you really are."

My mouth twitched. Bitch a WHAT?

"We are leaving. Now Renegade Blade." he said. My last name is Silver shithead.

"Who the fuck is Blade." I mumbled and walked pass him to a dark sports car.

____________________

Reno Blade:

She is so fiesty. I can see her keen senses and smell her lust in David. He is not the one for her and everyone knows that. I went and opened the door for my love. I gazed upon her beautiful body as she got in the passenger seat.

"I have hands." she said closing the door. I growled and went to the other side of the door and drove to where I stay. My beta's should be guarding the house; I wanted no outside sources to get near Renegade, she's too priceless.

"Your bags are here already. We will get food and I'll show you where we sleep at." I said stepping out the car and back to her side.

She just walked pass me to the house. I can't wait to mate this girl. As soon as possible, she'll be know as the Alpha's Girl.

________________