...The Past...

[ Four Years Ago ]
The school bell rang and signaled the end of school. You rush out of the school to see the beautiful evening sky. The breezy wind blew making you shiver. You left your jacket at home due to your forgetfulness. You were Akashi Seijuro's best friend. Most of the girls envy you for having such a close relationship with him and even get to talk to him without getting the silent treatment. But to you, you wanted more than just to be his best friend. You had a crush on him ever since you were little but you have been keeping your feelings in although it hurts a lot. Fear of being rejected and no longer friends anymore made you keep your feelings in until the right time comes. You came back to reality when you felt a warm fabric draped around your shoulders making you feel warm. You looked up to see your handsome looking best friend or more like crush. You smiled at him and thanked him but you couldn't bear to let him suffer and get a cold . You declined politely and gave him back his jacket. He shook his head and told you it is fine. Not wanting to get on his bad mood you agreed.

You and him were childhood friends when you were little. Your kind and positive attitude made you two even more close . During bad times like when Akashi lost in a basketball match, you would simply just cheer him up. Making funny faces to make him laugh and just giving him some advices. You really liked Akashi but too bad he doesn't know and if he did you might have to suffer the worst . You knew he had an eye for someone else but you wouldn't let that bother you to make him yours. The truth is really sad. Maybe fate doesn't want you both to be together.... Ever.

You were walking down the streets with your crush Akashi. You held onto his jacket and inhaled his scent. Your mind went out of the world until someone woke you. Akashi Seijuro.... Y/n! Y/n!!! Are you alright? He said. You came back to reality and ensure him that you were fine. You gave him your brightest smile and that made him smile back . Although in the outside he is cold and intimidating but once you got to know him, he the sweetest guy you have ever met.
___________________________________
[Your P.O.V.]
You looked at him to find him staring at someone or something at the direction which you soon followed the direction to find a young girl around the same age as you . She had beautiful light blue hair and her eyes in the colour of hazel brown. She looked at Akashi and smiled. Immediately the one who claims to be the absolute Akashi Seijuro blushes?!? He blushed... But not because of seeing me, but that girl instead. Even my smile couldn't make him blush. You thought to yourself. The light blue haired girl grins at Akashi's actions and you felt your heart shattered into many pieces. She must be the one everyone's talking about and the one Akashi Seijuro set his eyes on. Once he does... He would never let her go.. You mumble under your breath. And with that you couldn't hold it back any longer. Tears threatening to fall from your cheeks. Without anymore words to tell to Akashi , you dashed as far as you could from him and into an alley where you couldn't hold it in anymore and let it out. Still holding onto his jacket , you cried out and whispers softly while you cry in pain..... "Why must you always break me, Akashi Seijuro....."