Love the way you lie

Back to the present
It has been 4 years since Akashi has confessed to you and you guys have been dating for quite some time. Akashi inherited his company while you on the other hand opened a cute cafe. Business for you was going well. Your life was gradually improving. Akashi has inspired you and brought back your beautiful personality.

Normal P.O.V
Crowds started filling in the cafe. Dashing here and there greeting her customers was one of her favourite likings. Her politeness brings customers to smile and enjoy their meal . That was her reason why she would open a cafe.
         Soon it was time to call it a day. Y/n quickly cleaned the place and then left. Y/n had a date with Akashi today. Y/n was super excited .She drove back home to get ready before they meet up at the restaurant.

Earlier in the evening, Akashi had left work early to stop by at a jewellery shop to collect his pre requested order. He order a beautiful ring made specially for Y/n. Akashi also bought a bouquet of red roses for Y/n. He planned to propose to her tonight

Y/n arrived at the restaurant and talked to the receptionist. " Hello Miss, Mr Akashi Seijuro made a reservation for two tonight." Y/n asked the young reception. The young girl then smiled at Y/n and replied " This way Madam Akashi." She led the Y/n to a table where it had a beautiful view of the city. The sight of the red head made Y/n heart beat faster. Y/n took a set infrint of Akashi. He gave her a gentle and warming smile. "How's was your day at work today?" He asked. "It fun like always " y/n answered. "That's what I love to hear" he answered.

A few minutes later , the delicious food were served. Y/n couldn't resist her temptation and said thank you to Akashi before she started digging in. Y/n skipped her lunch today it was a no wonder she would be hungry. Akashi smiled. He was delighted with his dear eating well. He wanted to propose after their meal and during desserts. Akashi had told the manager of the restaurant of his plan. Now he waited until the time comes. Y/n happily finished the meal and Akashi asked her "how was it?" Y/n said "it was fantastically yummy!" They then proceeds to desserts. "My dear Y/n would you please excuse me for a moment, I'll be back soon." Akashi excuses himself from the table .

The restaurant had a romantic balcony perfect for couples to enjoy. Akashi had decorated it with beautiful red rose petals along with candles creating a heart. Akashi took his place while holding a bouquet of red roses and a box in his hands.

"Excuse me miss Y/n, may you please follow me ?" a waiter bowed at Y/n waiting for her to follow. Y/n seemed confused but as soon as she saw Akashi she soon realised what was happening. Y/n smiled. Y/n couldn't believe that this day would've come.

"Y/n " Akashi called out to you and gently approaches you. He gave the bouquet of flowers to you as he spoke " Y/n L/n , I swear to protect and love you with all my life. I will never ever leave you and I promise you will never shed a tear. From the bottom of my heart I Love You. Marry me Y/n" Akashi took out the box and revealed the beautiful ring. Y/n had tears in her eyes. Akashi panicked a minute before Y/n engulfed him into a hug." I do!" Y/n replied. Akashi then slipped the ring onto her finger. Akashi then held onto your waist and lean in for a kiss. You felt gentle warm lips again yours. He kissed with passion. You thought to yourself that ' I believe that dreams come true because mine did when I met you. I will love you forever.'

A few months' later
The wedding is in three days. Your mom and dad has came back to give you support and attend your wedding. They were proud of you. You were so strong now and you no longer need their help but you will always love them. Akashi's family gladly accepted you knowing that they could join forces between your parents company and theirs. You were very nervous because the wedding is going to be in three days . In fact you were also overwhelmed with happiness that finally Akashi becomes your husband and you will get to start a family with him. Thinking about this made your whole face flushed with red until you best friend broke your thoughts. [Best friend name (bf/n)]. "Earth to Y/nnnnn! Dude don't just go off in your own world like that. Im here too." She/he pouts when they say that. "Ha ha , sorry bf/n channn! There's been lots on my mind and belive me , I've never been so nervous or excited in my whole life" you replied. "Well what can I say, I mean it was your dream to marry Akashi." Smirked bf/n. Y/n blushes again as red as a tomato. "I should start opening a vegetable stall soon cuz lately I've been seeing tomatoes." Bf/n start mocking you. "I am gonna get back at you when your getting married all right hahaha." You playfully glared at bf/n. "Oh I would love to see you try hehe." Bf/n said.

On The Wedding Day( Your P.O.V)
In a beautiful white dress that brought out your stunning looks walked down the aisle in a slow but steady pace. You may look confident on the outside but actually you were very scared. Your dad gave your hand a light squeeze to ensure you that he was there to support you all the way. Your mother on the other hand was crying. You looked up ahead and saw your Akashi standing there looking handsome in his white tuxedo. You could finally call him yours after a long time. You smiled at him gently. You were very excited for what the future ahead holds for you and your willing to manage any obstacles with him by your side.

Akashi's P.O.V
Romantic classical orchestra pieces were played as my dear Y/n walked down the aisle. Y/n smiled at me and my heart longed for her love. Y/n I promise to always keep you happy. We indeed are truly perfect together.

Normal P.O.V
The wedding went on perfectly. But not every fairytale has a happy ending~

Hiiii, Author chan here after a year phewww. Time sure do fly. Haha its been quite a while. Thank you for your continuous support on this stories. Will try to update as soon as possible (*≧∀≦*)〜☆