I fell right back to you.

The day's went by and Akashi awaited for a special day to finally confess his love to her.
"Yuko san, I am in love with you. Would you be mine?" He asked her. " I'll be glad to! And I love you too!". She answered. Akashi smiled at Yuko and she gave Akashi a hug . Soon both of them walked along the hallways side by side while holding each other's hands. As for you, you sat in a corner imagining that he was confessing to you instead. But you know deep down in your heart, he would never love you back. You sobbed silently in the corner while no one even noticed.

After you were back to normal, you went back to your class and on the way you saw him. He was alone and once both of your eyes locked with his, you turned around to escape away from him. He quickly chased after you, knowing you wouldn't get away. You felt an hand on your shoulder and it was him. Your heart breaker. "What?" You said in a harsh tone. "What's wrong with you lately?" He asked. "Well nothing is wrong thank you" you told. " Nevermind, anyways I was about to tell you that me and Yuko are together . It was all because of your help! Thank you Y/n!" He said. "Umm no problem?" You looked away , your heart once again falling apart. Soon a familiar girl came running towards us. More like towards him and within seconds she embraced Akashi. You were dumbfounded the whole time until reality hit you like a truck. Akashi smiled at the girl and the girl soon intertwined her hands with him. "Y/n I want you to meet my girlfriend. Yuko Hamazaki." He told. Yuko smirked at my reaction." Y-your girlfriend?" You asked. "Is there anything wrong Y/n?" Yuko said and raised an eyebrow. "Yuko.." Akashi said." Im just concerned of her dear. Yuko said. You on the other hand wanted to leave. " Im busy Akashi, if you want to waste my time with your little love story it's better you don't." You spat out coldly. Trying to fight back the urge to cry out and acting harsh was a hard task. You took your leave and speed-walk to somewhere furthest from them. You heard Akashi called out your name and reached out to you but you knew that good for nothing Yuko must have hold him back. You reached the back of the school. Your heart felt like it was going to stop beating any moment. Without him, you were nothing . He wouldn't even realize that you truely love him. Everything in your life turned gray. "Heh and I was so stupid to think that he would love me". You smiled bitterly and teardrops unconscious drip their way down. "Why do you keep breaking me Akashi. If you break me more, I don't think I can keep up with you anymore." You whispered and cried out loud. Loud sobs were heard. You let out a devastated sigh and continue to cry. You tears couldn't stop and more your heart couldn't stop loving him.