Memories and confessions

Hihi auther channn here XD. Im sorry for not updating for such a long time. Thank you very much for votes and also the comments! ♪( '▽`).It has really inspired me to write again (*^ω^*). I hope you will enjoy this chapter!

Your P.O.V
The next morning, you groan as didn't wanna go to school. You wished you could skip school but being the good student you are, you woke up and gotten ready for school. You wore your favorite clothes then had breakfast and as usual it was toast for breakfast. You really missed your mom's cooking. Sadly your parents were abroad and they hardly visited because of they were  busy with their business going onn. You considered studying abroad but the thought of Akashi really couldn't get out of your mind. It pained you to leave him. Maybe today wouldn't be such a bad day?

In no time the bell rang and ended class pretty quick, it was then recess time. You went up to the rooftop alone as always. You opened the door to be greeted with the beautiful weather. Oh how it brought back memories of that time where Akashi would lean his head on your shoulder as you both talked, laughed and enjoy the view ahead of you both together. It reminds you of how much you missed it. A tear drop trickled down your cheek. You quickly wipe it away. You really hope that the moment would last forever. Sadly every moment would just be a memory in the end. As you looked back up to cherish the view, the breezy wind made your wavy locks of hair flow beautifully like how you used to be. For a moment your dull eyes were filled with colours. It was as if you were back in the past. You climbed onto the edge of the rooftop to get a better view. You didn't want this moment to go away . You looked down to see how up high you were. You felt like jumping off....and ending your misery.

Akashi's P.O.V
I opened the roof door to see a familiar h/c girl staring at the beautiful view infront. I caught a glimpse of her. It was y/n . The old y/n who was always cheerful,beautiful,kind and most of all her eyes that used to be filled with vibrant colours. I missed her. But now she was climbing up to the edge of the rooftop. As for that moment, I felt like my heart stopped beating. It was on the verge of falling apart. It made me realized that y/n means a lot to me and I can't lose her like how I lost mother. I regretted for neglecting her all these times when she had been there for me while I left her all alone. Without stopping I rushed towards her readying myself to catch before she jumps.

Your P.O.V
You lunged forward and just then you felt a pair of strong arms on your waist pulling you backwards. You fell back onto a muscular chest and turned to see who caught you. Crimson red eyes locks with yours. "Akashi... you mumbled under your breath." Why?" He asked softly. "Why would you try to do that?" He said as he stared at her sadly. "I..Im sorry...." y/n answered with slight guilt. " Is it because of me?" Asked Akashi. "No..." she said gently. "THEN WHY?!?!" Akashi yelled out this time in anger and frustration. "It's because I love you!" y/n mustered up her courage to say it. Akashi was shocked and y/n was now afraid if he hates her. "I hate myself for loving you. I hate it more when I try to blame you but it's all because of my stupid weak heart that fell for someone I could never have! I knew it by the time you asked me advice to confess to the girl you like? Haaha... I knew that for sure it wouldn't be me but I had that little hope in me. Guess that hope was dimmed in the end.It pained me all these years pretending to be okay when I'm not and needing support but no one was there. In the end I was right you don't feel the same way as I do...Maybe I should just give up. Die perhaps since you would never ever love me...." y/n was stopped when Akashi smashed his lips on hers. She struggled to be released but soon melted into the kiss. The kiss was gentle and soft .Tears flowed down her eyes. Akashi wiped her tears dry with his fingers and soon he pulled away for them both to breathe . "Y/n... I know I must be too late to say this but I love you.. I know you wouldn't forgive me for hurting you all these years. But I promise and truly wish you would give me a chance to love you with all my life." Akashi proposed. Y/n was dumbfounded for a while. She didn't believe him at first until Akashi then held y/n by the chin and went for a more passionate kiss that was loving,gentle and also sweet. Y/n could feel butterflies flapping really fast in her stomach. In the end, she gave in.

The sound of the bells rang as it signaled that the last period was over and time to go back. Y/n walked out of class and saw that Akashi was waiting for her. She gave him a breathtaking smile that made Akashi blush. "Shall we go home now love? "Asked Akashi
as she was nicknamed now his "love". Y/n chuckled slightly by the new name that still sounded unfamiliar to her.

Akashi walked y/n home. He decided it was better to walk than ride his car because during their journey Akashi would get to catch up with y/n for their lost times. Y/n told him that her parents are currently abroad now and she's is leaving alone. Akashi knows it is dangerous for a girl at her age to live alone so he requested her to move in into his house. Y/n politely declined because y/n knows she would be a trouble to him. Akashi didn't seem to give up though." Then may I move into your house instead?" Asked Akashi with an innocent grin. Y/n thought for a moment then agreed ." Alright then..." Y/n said. "I'll move in tomorrow." Akashi said and quickly gave a peck to y/n's forehead. "Get some rest. I'll pick you up for school tomorrow morning!" Akashi smiled and jogged away waving at her. Y/n thought to herself that how much he changed within a day. Deep down his cold personality, he would always have a side that is sweet and caring. Oh Akashi , this is why I can never stop falling for you even more.....♥︎

Hellooo Im sorry if this chapter is terrible. I'll try to improve in the next chapter and sorry again for the wait!!!

Much Loves,
From da Auther
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎