Let it be

It's been a few days ever since Akashi introduced you to his girlfriend. It hurts but you held it in. For the past few days you avoided him as much as you could. You even received many messages from him but all of it would end up deleted. You tried your best to forget about him. Maybe it might work. Forgetting the absolute Akashi Seijuro. Your life would be at ease.

   On your way to school, you speed walked all the way to your class. The only place you couldn't see him. You sighed because you were still so early. You had plenty of time to do something but you don't want to end up meeting with him on the way. You thought of a place he wouldn't go to. "Perhaps behind the school?" You asked yourself. "Great Idea!" You mumbled and went to your destination.

Akashi Seijuro's P.O.V
I started to grow worried of y/n. She hasn't reply my messages for four days. The worst part is I haven't seen her these four days. "Akashi!" yelled from a familiar voice and making her way towards me. I immediately thought about y/n. Just what happened to her.... "Akashi, you okay?" said Yuko." I'm fine Yuko and what brings you here?" I replied. "Well I just wanted to see my boyfriend." Yuko said in a cheerful voice." We came to school together and that was not quite long." I said. Sometimes I wonder how I, the absolute Akashi Seijuro would had fallen in love with a very popular gossip girl. Perhaps that's what my mind wants but not my heart. "Akashi?" Yuko called out. Immediately I snap out of my thoughts. "Yes dear?" I looked at her and smiled slightly. " I was here to tell you that I wouldn't be spending lunch time these few days with you because I will be busy doing a project with my class every break time." Yuko told. "Make sure to not skip your meals and message me when your free." I said. "Alright! I will be going now! Bye Akashi!" She said and walk towards where she came from. "I wonder how did I really fall for her." I whispered. I sighed and now went to finish my tasks as a student council. I needed to round all of the school's corners to make sure no students are making trouble.

Back To Normal P.O.V
  You reached the back of the school and just sat there looking at the plain scenery. Nothing was spectacular behind the school. Just a few flower pots placed as decoration. Neither do they have any plants planted in there or maybe if they did, it might have wilted. Maybe coming here was a bad idea. You got up and went back to class. Just before you even got to move two steps foward , a few boys that were well known as bullies stood infront of you. You wanting no harm , just walked pass them. Unluckily, one of them grabbed your arm and yanked you towards them. You fell towards him. You quickly looked up and saw him smirking. " Let me go. I don't want to harm anyone." You mustered up your courage to say that. " Pfft, let you go? And what if we don't want to let you go? Would you punch us with your little fist ?" Said one of those guys. You actually had picked up martial arts. So taking them down was easy but there were five of them versus you. There might be less chances of you wining. You came up with another plan and threatened them." You wouldn't want your name to reach the principle because of bullying a girl like me? You might end up being kicked out of here. Your parents would think of you as a shame." You spat out. The five of them think carefully about bullying you. If they risk it, they would end up like what you said. "But if we did let her go, she would still report us." Said from one of them. "Your right." Says the guy that was holding on to you. "How about we make things easier? Let's just kill her." Said the guy that was holding a pocket knife which you assumed was the leader of the gang . Most of them didn't agree on this but didn't want to disobey their leader so they let him to kill you. He walked from his spot to yours and positioned the knife . He aimed where he was going to stab and did it. You wanted to do something but you were being held by the others.Some how no one was there to help you. You had no other choice but to accept death. Maybe then you could finaly forget about him. You smiled knowing that you might be happy but instantly frown after thinking what would happen if you did die. You thought about him , he might not even care if you die. But you wouldn't let that hurt you. You still loved him. I love you Akashi Seijuro even if you didn't."you mumbled quietly. The last words you wanted to say before you die. Just then you came back to reality when you heared a yell. You caught a glimpse of a familiar red scissors and the sight of some of the bullies backing away. As soon as that,  someone grabbed your wrist and the both of you were sprinting. You looked up at to your savior and was shocked to see the last person you ever wanted to meet. "Akashi Seijuro....."