If I say im sorry, would you forgive me?

You both hide in a nearby janitors room. Luckily it was unlocked. You two stayed in there for a while until the bullies were gone. "A-akashi". You whispered. He looked at you with serious eyes." You have been ignoring my calls every since that day. "Don't you know how worried I am?" He said." Why would you be worried , after all were not related or that close." You soon checked if there were no signs of the bullies and left. Without even getting to step out of the janitors room, Akashi pulled you towards him and you landed in his arms while he embraces you. "Don't say things like that, you are important to me". He said. You melted in his embraced but had to face the truth and said " Pfft. You care about me? More like you care about her." You spat out while you were laughing with bitterness. "Who?" Akashi asked. " Your beloved girlfriend. Anyways she must be finding from halls to halls for you. Why don't you go find her?" You wanted to leave but the same hand held onto you to stop that. "Y/n, I know your hurt by me neglecting our friendship. Now I feel neglected by her. He averted his gaze from you. "I'm sorry." He said. "I'm afraid I can't afford to accept that apology anymore. Goodbye Akashi." You took of his hand from your arms and left. Soon tears started to come out from your eyes. I regret it Akashi..... but I rather die than live listening to your lies.

___________________________________
[End Of Flashbacks](in the chapter the past)
Five years later.

It has been five years since you left Teiko middle school. Now you are attending Rakuzen high. You were on your first year. Your life was still miserable with Akashi and Yuko in the same school. You had no choice. Your parents enrolled you in. Akashi and you both see each other quite often but hardly interact anymore after you bid your last goodbye to him. The truth is every night you would cry yourself to sleep. You haven't really moved on from him. Yuko and Akashi had tooked a break from their relationship due to Yuko cheating on him. Most of all, Akashi's attitude changed to become colder. He is the captain of the boys basketball team while you were the just a member of the basketball team. The unbelievable part is that Yuko is the captain for the girl's basketball team. You sighed and head to the gym. You had practice and you were running late. You ran to the gym after changing into your shorts attire . On the way, you bumped into someone and fell. "I'm sorry." You mumbled and stood up by yourself. You didn't wanted to look up because your eyes were always swollen from crying every night. You took your leave. Little did you know that person was hurting in the inside by seeing you like this. It was no one other than Akashi Seijuro.