Heart breaker

[Akashi Seijuro's P.O.V.]
I turned back to my side to see no ones there . Where's Y/n? . I asked myself. I quickly rushed to find her. I can't believe she is so stupid to leave without telling me. Im going to kill her if anything happens to her! I thought. Y/n!!! Y/n!!! Where are you!!!!. I yelled while running down the streets looking for her.

[Normal P.O.V.]
You cried non stop until you didn't realise footsteps coming your way . Soon you were pinned to the wall and you quickly looked up to see a man smirking at you. You shivered at the way he looked at you with full of lust in his eyes. You quickly yelled for help but soon to be stopped when the man covered your mouth. Y/n L/n , Akashi Seijuro's childhood friend.Tell me what do you know about him and all his secrets. The one he loves, his problems and weakness. The man says. His hand held onto your neck while removing his other hand from your mouth. You kept quiet and choose to ignore what he said. He punched you at your guts.Your hands reached up to your stomach and whimpered in pain. Don't think I wouldn't hurt a girl like you. I would love too so tell me now. He said and smiled creepily. You quickly made your move and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned in pain. You rushed to get away from him but you weren't that fast. He caught you by your arm and took a knife out. Placing it at you neck . He now grinned. Not so easy to escape now right? Since you don't want to coorperate with me, I might as well end your life now. He said and took the knife to stab you. Your last wishes was that you hope you will get to see him again. Even though he would never love you back, atleast you get to see him be happy. You didn't even had the chance to confess your love for him. But atleast you don't have to suffer anymore. The pain, the aching heart of yours. You shut your eyes and mumble softly your last words. I love you Akashi Seijuro. You smiled to yourself and waited for the knife to stab you. You waited for the knife to stab you but nothing came. You head the man scream and you quickly turned your head around only to see no one other then Akashi Seijuro....he was stabbing the man....with his favorite scissors.

You felt sick. He continued non stop stabbing that man. There was so much blood and worst, his eyes were filled with lust. Your hands moved up to cover your mouth in horor. Once that man was officially dead , Akashi turned to look at you. You panicked and quickly backed away. Each step you took made him to take each step towards you. You backed away until you were against the wall. You quickly tried to run but to me stopped by both arms that was pinned to the side of your head. You started feeling dizzy.You knew you were dead . You knew those eyes of his. Once it is filled with lust no one could stop that. You were shivering under his gaze. Until he realized you were scared, his eyes turned back to his usual gentle ones. Y/n... Why did you ran away? He asked. Your vision started to blurr out and at last you fell. He caught you right before you could fall.Y/n!!! Are you alright?!? Y/n!!!!..