The other side of you

You woke up to see the light red ceilings. You were in a huge queen sized bed in golden blankets.You were definitely not in your room. You jumped up immediately and was stopped by a voice." Don't jump up like , you might get blood rush". Said Akashi. "Wait did I hear Akashi Seijuro's voice???" You thought but accidentally said it out loud. " Indeed you did hear me " said Akashi. You looked on your right to see him standing by the door frame. Your eyes widen and quickly asked him how did you came here ? What did he do? And what time is?" You asked."First of all, you fainted and I brought you here at my house. Next it's 4.30 am. You have plenty of time." You sigh in relief. Soon all of your last night memories came back. "He killed him..." You thought. You quickly get out of the bed and thanked him. You rushed to leave but to be blocked on the way by him." Why in the hurry? It's still early ." He said. You quickly panicked and backed away. He realized that you were scared and knew his mistake. "I'm sorry Y/n... I didn't want you to get hurt. Would you forgive me?" He said. Your face plastered a smile and nodded in agreement. He smiled back and ushered you to go back home to get ready. He sent his driver to bring you back home . As you aboard the car , his driver started the car and drove to your house as soon as you told him your address. Soon you reached and thanked the driver. You ran into your house to get ready.

After getting ready, off you go to school . You loved mornings the most. It's very windy and cooling. You held onto you bag's straps and walked to school. A few minutes later, you reached and to passed the school gate. You went to your class but it was too early and no one was there yet. You set your bag down onto your seat and took out your [favorite book] and went to your favorite place. The rooftop.

You opened the door to reveal the still dark sky and the sun awaiting to rise. Something red caught your glimpse. " Is that who I think it is? Akashi Seijuro?!?! " you thought. Upon realizing a presence, Akashi who was watching the sky turned around to greet you with a small smile. You greated him back and smiled. He move his hand motioning you to come over and watch the sun rise with him. You agreed and went beside him. You felt butterflies in you stomach because of the closeness you two were at. Watching the sun rise together was really breathtaking especially with him by your side. The moment was soon to be broked by him talking. " What would you do if your really madly in love with someone?" He asked. You frozed at your spot with little hope of knowing that he might or might not be talking about you. Your hopes were crushed when you remember 'her'. The girl Akashi loved . You looked away and gave him your piece of advice even though you wanted to knock the crap out of him. "Well you could always confess." You told and focus at the sky now turning bright. You gave your hopes away knowing fate wanted it to be like this. "That's a great idea Y/n! I will do it when the time comes". He spoke. "Yeah sure." You said and started to feel uncomfortable. "Hey are you alright?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine I guess." You said. "If there's something wrong you could always te-l " he was cut of but you saying" Im off now , umm see you later?" And with that you left the rooftop. You walked to a corner where no one was and broke down in tears there. "Why must it always be her Akashi? Why wouldn't you see me... I love you....". You cried letting out all your pained heart. "I love you Seijuro ".