~Chapter One~

Somewhere far off in the galaxy on another planet...

"Leader! Our planet hasn't much time left! Soon we will fall apart!" The admiral said. "Gather as many survivors as you can! Get them all on the ship! And most importantly, protect the power source!" The planet Tracreg was being under attack by a meteor shower. Homes were on fire and the planet was falling apart.

Aliens were being gathered on the mother ship. When the last one got in the ship took off and flew away from the planet. Everyone watched as a giant asteroid hit the planet making it explode. "Leader, what will we do now? Where will we go?!" The advisor asked her. "Find me the closest galaxy from here." She ordered and her crew started looking through data.

"The Milky Way Galaxy." One said. "Is there a planet, similar to ours?" They searched again. "Yes, this one called...Earth." Another said. "Any life forms?" "Billions of humans." She mischievously smirked, "Gather the council for a meeting! I think we've just found our new home." This could either be the start of a new life or the start of a galactic battle.

A/n: Well this is it guys! THE LAST BOOK TO THE SERIES! :D I thought I start with the villain plot first so the rest of the story is more interesting! :) Hope you guys like the story! Like I said before, The main girl character is tmntfangirl5 so ya know! Follow her! :D OOH and comment what you think will happen in the story!? :) I love hearing from you guys!
And the name of the alien planet is weird ik lol but it's gonna be pronounced, (Track-eg) xD so yeah