~Chapter Fifteen~

"This is the second time I'm feeling heartbreak father! I hate it!" you said as you hugged your knees. Your mother brought you inside the house an hour ago and you rested on the couch. You decided to talk with your father about it in your subconscious. He hugged you and you then buried your face into his shirt.

"When was the first time?" he asked as he rubbed your back. You felt more tears fall down your face as you cried. "When you died." "I'm here for you now, always have and will! But my cherry blossom, things happen in life and sometimes we cannot control them."

You sniffed, "I-i understand that now but...father why does it still hurt?" "Because...you still love him." you cried harder when you heard those words. "But he never loved me!! Why did he lie?! Why did he act so sweet and so loving to me?! Why did he say those words to me?! Why does he choose pixal over me?! I-i am just absolutely befuddled!"

Your father was silent for awhile then sighed, "I don't know kirsty...it were pretense...Zane really did seem like a very nice droid. Why don't you talk to your mother about it? You need physical reassurance. She must be worried about you, wondering why you're sitting on the couch looking like you passed out." your father says as he wipes your tears and you stand back up.

"O-okay." you say then wake yourself up. You open your watery eyes and see your mother petting T-Grey on her lap. "M-mother?" You say and she looks up at you with relief and worry in her eyes. "Kirstin! Finally! You awake!" she says and puts your dog down to go and give you a hug.

"Are you feeling well now?" "I-i still feel emotional pain mother." you say with a crack in your voice. "Aww, come now. These things take time to get over. Just stay here for awhile and you'll be alright." she says as she rubs your back. "I-i still love him...I-i mean if he comes back most likely fifty percent of me will accept him back, B-but fifty percent of me knows that he did me wrong and I shouldn't accept him back...B-but I don't understand why I feel this way!!" you sobbed.

Your two dogs came over to you, whimpering and nuzzling their heads on your leg. All this comfort felt good, it was well needed. "I know, this is a confusing time. Boys do this, ha! Believe me, when i was your age that was all i saw them do. Break hearts and use girls. Its absolutely despicable! But, I don't believe this is something your droid side can solve for you. This is a natural type situation, your human emotions are the most affected."

"W-what should I-i do?" "Clear your mind off this situation! How about we watch your favorite movie and eat your favorite flavor ice cream! Would you like that kirsty?" Your mom suggests with a smile. "I shouldn't be sitting here while the world is at stake but...I need to get back to normal. Sure, mother." you say as you take a tissue and blow your nose. "Coming right up!"

Hours later it had become night time. You stayed home all day. You cleared your mind a little but you still felt the hurt from the breakup. It was hard getting the situation off your mind. Thoughts come so fast. While your mother and you were on the couch sharing a blanket, watching your favorite tv show now, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." she says and gets up.

Your heart starts racing and you wonder if it's Zane. You also tried not to think about that but, It really hard. "Kirstin! Your friend is here!" your mother calls you from the door. You wrap yourself in the blanket and get up and go to the door.

You saw Jay at the door, all bundled up in a thick coat and scarf with a worried expression on his face. "Yeah. We need to talk." He says as you let him in. "It's about Zane isn't it?" He nods his head and you sigh and sit back down on the couch.

"I-i do not want to talk about him." You said trying not to cry. "Okay look, clearly different things went down for both of us. You tell me what happened, and I'll tell you what's really going on." "Jay...it's hard."